Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very Bad Phone support

dontr
12.13.2011 , 10:38 PM | #1
After 20 minute of getting a message that they are busy and please call back by a woman with a French accent, I finally get through and take several minutes to find how to fix my security questions (nothing in the listing any menus I can find), I get put on hold.... I put my phone on speaker phone and waited... Exactly at the 2 hour mark the phone gets hung up on. This has to be the worst phone support I have seen.... great place they outsourced this too...

Indurin
12.13.2011 , 10:42 PM | #2
Hey, I waited on hold for two hours just to finally get through to someone, who then hung up on me or otherwise the phone disconnected somehow. And now i'm on hold again, at the one hour and 53 minute mark. Fun times

SerialRavist
12.13.2011 , 10:42 PM | #3
I had the same problem when I called earlier today. I was at work so I gave up before I even got through, so I have to salute your patience.

If it's a security question problem, you might want to try clicking on the "Forgot your Password" link and go through that process. It still won't let you change your security questions or anything, but at least it won't stop you and ask your questions when you try to boot the launcher. Worked for me, hopefully for long enough that I can call later and fix my security questions.

Indurin
12.13.2011 , 11:02 PM | #4
And cut off at the two hour, thirteen minute mark. Music stopped playing and the line went dead. 133 minutes from my plan, gone just like that with nothing to show for it

dontr
12.13.2011 , 11:13 PM | #5
Just got a text on my phone used all my minutes on hold... I give up. Sadly I work at a call center, if we treated people like this we would be fired.

busuppercuts
12.13.2011 , 11:44 PM | #6
I got the "operators are busy, call back later" line every time I called for about thirty minutes before I finally got through. I found that the automated menus were very vague and I had to repeat a few of them before making a choice. I then waited on hold for 3.3 hours before I finally got someone. At around the two hour mark the hold music stopped and the phone got completely quiet and stayed that way for about a minute. I thought for sure that I had just got the shaft and was hung up on but after about a minute of dead silence the music started again and I got the initial "All operators are busy, calls will be answered blah blah blah" message again. It sounds like others are experiencing something similar. I think maybe the hold music is on a loop and it starts over around the two hour mark, so just stay on the line. All that being said, the person I spoke with was very nice, very helpful and also very French. Even though they are swamped, he took the time to make sure I was fully satisfied. Issue was resolved in minutes. Frustrating? Yes, but they are probably getting 10's of thousands of calls from people crying about early access.