Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NO LFG system is Crippling.

Waron
01.03.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1
Standing around fleet waiting for members is really boring. Only Flashpoint runs that are being done are with guildies atm.

SWTOR's tools and UI feels like a game from the 1990s. And you won't allow people to help you with this obvious problem with mods. It's gonna take years for this game to catch up at this pace...
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - HAN SOLO
Keepin' it mundane in the face of the Force Zerg™

dragonfor
01.03.2012 , 02:56 PM | #2
"Wolf! Wolf!"

I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at, since you seem like such an intelligent individual and all.

*Cough*

But really, you seem to be forgetting that alot of the playerbase is still levelling, what with the game just released. Use the time to group with your guildies and get to know them better until the rest of the playerbase catches up.

Graburr
01.03.2012 , 03:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Waron View Post
Standing around fleet waiting for members
another thread? really? just to describe how you're doing it wrong?

Waron
01.03.2012 , 03:22 PM | #4
I haven't posted a thread in this forum, what are you talking about?
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - HAN SOLO
Keepin' it mundane in the face of the Force Zerg™

Daloskar
01.03.2012 , 03:25 PM | #5
Why are you standing around fleet waiting for a group?? I just picked up Mandalorian Raiders earlier while I was questing on Tatooine. That's what the flashpoint shuttles are for lol

TeekDator
01.03.2012 , 03:38 PM | #6
I don't think that the lack of an LFG system is crippling. I don't mind interacting with other players and making groups on my own, groups generally turn out better that way anyways.

Graburr
01.03.2012 , 03:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Waron View Post
I haven't posted a thread in this forum
and obviously didn't read much it as well, else you would have posted in one of the gazillion threads. so you only came here to complain, and thought it was so important that it requires a whole new thread.

I think I can see now why you don't find groups...

rdman
01.03.2012 , 04:12 PM | #8
i donnt have time to search for other ppl and spam the chat, i wannt to play as long as i have time to do so (is not much ) so i think LFD is a very good tool (for me at least)

JuliusMidnight
01.03.2012 , 04:58 PM | #9
Personally, I prefer the lack of LFG tool. It has been hard finding groups sometimes but I also hit 50 pretty quickly so there were very few people to pull from at that level. The nice thing about it? I've been making in game friends. Fancy that, an MMO is getting us cave trolls to be social! Keep it as it is and we'll have a sense of community that WoW has long forgotten.

Xilap
01.03.2012 , 05:03 PM | #10
One thing you could do is make a lfg chat channel my server has this and while not many people know it exists yet can still find some groups with it.