Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Account Error!!!

Silentchief
12.13.2011 , 10:09 PM | #1
I have confirmed on Origin & some of the SWTOR site pages that I have pro-ordered and registered my code on 8/11. I got the Pre-Order Crystal in Beta also.

Order Number and Order date is 8/11... I redeemed my code on 8/14 I see... however...

When I click on My Account it tells me I need to put in my code to Gain Early Game Access. I have gotten no E-Mail about Early Game Access and when I click on the links to see how to gain early game access it says I need to enter my code to gain access...

One page on the website says I have registered for my copy of the game... but My Account says I can not gain access to early game entry or recieve an e-mail about it till I register my code? I tried to put in my code and it said it was already in use... so I hope it's a glitch!

All the Origin and SWTOR account info is linked and the same.

What do I need to do to get Early Game Access?

I have friends that received e-mail that they would start tomorrow... I have nothing...
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 10:11 PM | #2
Read the forums mate, it's just in the first page:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136

Silentchief
12.13.2011 , 10:12 PM | #3
STAR WARS™ : THE OLD REPUBLIC™ EARLY ACCESS
You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item) DOWNLOAD GAME CLIENT
You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Don’t play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook or Twitter!

or

Redeem a Product Registration CodeYour Product Registration Code is either packaged in the game box or was sent to the email tied to your EA/Origin account. In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code.Enter a Code
Remember, we may update or create an EA account using your SWTOR
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Silentchief
12.13.2011 , 10:13 PM | #4
ty didn't see that one

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 10:14 PM | #5
You are welcome, don't forget to bump the post please (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136) so everyone can see it at the top.