a Darth Vader actor died apparently

peteed

Why shoud we care?

shoud? lol

we? Unless you are more than one person using the account at the same time I can't see how you qualify as a we.

Posted it up because some people tend to like to keep up to date with news about their topics of interest and since there forums are star wars some star wars fans might like to know.

shoud? lol

we? Unless you are more than one person using the account at the same time I can't see how you qualify as a we.

Posted it up because some people tend to like to keep up to date with news about their topics of interest and since there forums are star wars some star wars fans might like to know.

Actor worship shoud be outlawed.

Yes this is a star wars forum but the death of a actor is unimportant,

Even if he played darth vadar.

Edited by internaty

Actor worship shoud be outlawed.

Yes this is a star wars forum but the death of a actor is unimportant,

Even if he played darth vadar.

Such misspell should not be tolerated and you should be killed right away (in the game at least)!

The Sydney Morning Herald news website says one of the guys who played darth vader in the star wars movies died recently a expert in the art of sword fighting called Bob Anderson.

http://media.smh.com.au/entertainment/behind-the-scenes/secret-darth-vader-actor-dies-2871038.html?from=newsbox

Bob Anderson. A living legend.

He choreographed the fight scenes in the LOTR movies, stunt doubled as DV in Star Wars: A New Hope, choreographed the beautiful fencing scenes in Princess Bride.

Rest well Bob, you will be missed.

Bob Anderson. A living legend.

He choreographed the fight scenes in the LOTR movies, stunt doubled as DV in Star Wars: A New Hope

Did he? I know he played Vader during the lightsaber fights in eps V and VI but I didn't know he was in A New Hope at all. Interesting.

A little eerie to me seeing that he died on the 2nd, as on the 1st I was watching him in the original trilogy marathon on tv for hours. RIP Bob.