Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EGA access and pre-order times.

Obinae
12.13.2011 , 10:07 PM | #1
*DISCLAIMER*
I didn't redeem my code until August 30th, I am not expecting to get into EGA today or tomorrow. Please do not assume this is a QQ thread, it is merely a question trying to be answered.
*DISCLAIMER*

I'm wondering, why am I seeing/hearing about people who redeemed their code in September or December getting into EGA and people who redeemed in late July still not being in? Aren't people supposed to be let in according to the day they redeemed their code?

plorp
12.13.2011 , 10:07 PM | #2
They are trolling, do not feed.

Noviru
12.13.2011 , 10:11 PM | #3
Good evening!

Thank you for your question. Here is some information from our Pre-Order FAQ that will hopefully answer your concern:
Quote:
How will you be deploying players onto the servers for Early Game Access?

Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the Game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!
Also, because Early Game Access is a hot topic right now, we ask that you post any comments, concerns, or feedback in our designated Final Wave Sent thread. This helps us keep threads on similar topics as consolidated as possible. Since we already have an on-going thread concerning this topic, we will be closing this one now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!