Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Story driven flashpoints

theegreatme
01.03.2012 , 12:20 PM | #1
Hey all. I really liked the Black talon flashpoint because the amount of cutscenes was amazing. I am now level 27 and tanked everything including mandalorian raiders. However, none of those flash points have many cutscenes. Are there more like black talon in my future?
Investment tip of the week:

DarthBlademaster
01.03.2012 , 02:53 PM | #2
Boarding Party and The Foundry are my favourite. Try them. Though The Foundry isn't exactly the easiest FP to get through. Took us six goes
Accidents happen, We make them happen!

The Sith Inquisition <.< we're always watching
Click here why not

Jigokou
01.03.2012 , 02:55 PM | #3
You can't believe how disappointed I was, the first time I played Hammer Station, after the fantastic Talon Flashpoint. I was like "What the hell? This is it? This was a Flashpoint?"

RacePace
01.03.2012 , 04:03 PM | #4
Battle of Ilum and False Emperor also have joint stories like Boarding party and Foundry and is epic

DJJAZZY
01.03.2012 , 04:43 PM | #5
Yeah, I have to say that I've been pretty disappointed in the flashpoints after Black Talon/Esseles.

I thought this was pretty cool but then all of the subsequent flashpoints have been downers and play exactly like every other mmo dungeons out there.

ratfanatic
01.03.2012 , 04:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DJJAZZY View Post
I thought this was pretty cool but then all of the subsequent flashpoints have been downers and play exactly like every other mmo dungeons out there.
It's called bait and switch lol
iŻi▀▀▀▀▀iŻi‾°δ‾‾Pך ████████████████████████████████████████)