Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order not working

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 10:05 PM | #1
I can download the game yet i get the no active account msg now. Even though i had a pre-order code that i submitted months ago from Amazon pre-order. What is going on?

This is really ticking me off since I was in beta since late August. Now my pre-order code is invalid and missing in my account?

What is the next step?

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 10:06 PM | #2
Been trying to keep my thread updated, and it's right now, you should check forums!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136

Enjoy

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 10:11 PM | #3
That really does not help.

I seem to have trouble everytime i try to get into that part of my account it asks me the last name of my favorite author. I give the correct answer yet it tells me i am not correct. I try to call customer service and just get the all reps are busy recording for the last 2 days now. This really sucks.

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 10:13 PM | #4
Did you enter the code back in the past?

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 10:23 PM | #5
Yes. I was emailed a pre-order code from Amazon and entered the code the day i got it. Now it is missing from my account. I even got a confirm email from SWTOR.

JanigNar:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order
Early game access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)

We will keep you informed about early access to The Old Republic as we get closer to the game's release.

If you have any questions about your Pre-Order, please contact a member of our Customer Service Team.

May the Force be with you,

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

Kulmhof
12.13.2011 , 10:25 PM | #6
Read the forums. You "Don't" have a subscription until you are invited to early access.

Please try again when the game is actually released on Dec 20th 2011

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 10:25 PM | #7
Then you are good lol, what's the problem it's exactly what the link I gave you before explains, and you tell me is not very helpful.

Did you even read it?

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 10:27 PM | #8
And what about the "pre-order" code i am talking about for early access. How is it early access if one has to wait for "game release"?

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 10:28 PM | #9
If we bother to reply your posts, at least bother to read and try to understand the help we are giving to you.

I'm gonna give you the link again, study it and then we take a test to check how much you learnt.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136

satyra
12.13.2011 , 10:29 PM | #10
Everyone's pre-order code is no longer on their account because they probably already know who is going into what batch. As of this week, that pre-order code isn't going to mean much. The reason it says you have no active subscription is because you have not been tagged to join in on the Early Access. But be patient young padawan, your time will come (FYI, my hubby didn't get the email at all but he logged in at the start of early access this morning and it worked. They said to try that, so don't just rely on waiting for an email )