Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Am I misreading this?

Syrch
12.13.2011 , 10:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bovafett View Post
Where is this quoted from?
It's in the developer log.

Yowfatto
12.13.2011 , 10:02 PM | #13
I'm betting that everyone will be in by Fri., by Thur. these forums will be dead and most will be in. Getting in by Fri. would be like the 18th, and they seem to have planned this out very well.

SoulROM
12.13.2011 , 10:03 PM | #14
In about 4 days and 23 hours (give or take whatever), all threads filled with incessant whining as a result of what has been advertised will stop.
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?" -ck
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commodore x64, 6502 8-bit CPU, 64K Address Space, 64K RAM, 8K Basic ROM, Display HiRes Mode: 320x200 pixels. External 5.25 Floppy Disk, 12 DSDD Floppy disks in caddy.

Sedayeen
12.13.2011 , 10:03 PM | #15
I think you are reading it w/ an.... optimistic eye. LOL.

myrmexaw
12.13.2011 , 10:04 PM | #16
Quote:
If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the Game starting on December 16th and the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST.
Anyone who ordered by origin will be paying their game fully on the 16th .... hopefully noone will be caught paying a "100% pre-order fee"

Lord_Thorne
12.13.2011 , 10:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SoulROM View Post
In about 4 days and 23 hours (give or take whatever), all threads filled with incessant whining as a result of what has been advertised will stop.
Oh, you are *such* an optimist!
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.
(If this game has taught me anything, it's the incredible immaturity, bitterness, and selfishness of a sadly large segment of the MMO and Star Wars communities.)

Bovafett
12.13.2011 , 10:07 PM | #18
Since Stephen said it, I'll wait until someone else says it too, or see if it really happens. Because Reid has been wrong before...

~cough~ grace period