Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Am I misreading this?

Archarion
12.13.2011 , 09:48 PM | #1
Maybe I'm being wishful but after reading this I'm convinced that all pre-orders will be in the game by Thursday Dec 15th.

Quoted from Stephen Reid today (Dec 13, 2011 at 2:44pm)
Quote:
What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites. The day after that, more people will be invited. We're actually planning to invite more tomorrow than today, and invite the same number again on Thursday - at which point we'll be into the original 'five days of Early Game Access'.
I think they plan on those who pre-ordered getting at least 5 days of playing. Even those who pre-ordered in November and December.

Fenatic
12.13.2011 , 09:49 PM | #2
No, i don't think you are reading that right.

Zenning
12.13.2011 , 09:50 PM | #3
I've seen a few people get the same thing from that. I'm thinking that isn't the case. I think all he was saying, is that by the time we get there, considerably more people will of gotten in for their full 5 days, then was initially going to be the case.

Neeseek
12.13.2011 , 09:50 PM | #4
I hope so.

Slamsonite
12.13.2011 , 09:50 PM | #5
This has been my interpretation all day. Don't understand all the fuss.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Aowar
12.13.2011 , 09:51 PM | #6
No, it is basically saying be thankful if you get one day of early access. Now kiss their rings.

Syrch
12.13.2011 , 09:53 PM | #7
No, you read it wrong. They're just pointing out the fact that they still aren't in the original "up to 5 days" yet and more and more people will be progressively invited.

Archarion
12.13.2011 , 09:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenning View Post
I've seen a few people get the same thing from that. I'm thinking that isn't the case. I think all he was saying, is that by the time we get there, considerably more people will of gotten in for their full 5 days, then was initially going to be the case.
I could take it that way as well. Honestly though, if they are inviting more tomorrow than they did today, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to have everyone who pre-ordered in by Thursday.

I will keep hoping, and see what happens.

Starchyld
12.13.2011 , 09:56 PM | #9
Basically what it means is that invites will go out to people who preorder in a larger time frame for example

Day 1 Invites: July Week 1- Week2
Day2 Invites July Week 3 - August Week 3
Day three August Week for -> Octorber Week1

Understand? The timeframe increases, not everybody gets invites

The numbers above are just for use as an example, take them seriously you will be cursed to sit on a catus and play Sit n Spin.
Jawa Jedi training

Bovafett
12.13.2011 , 09:57 PM | #10
Where is this quoted from?