Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good news from Amazon, what about Gamestop?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Good news from Amazon, what about Gamestop?

Thannate
12.13.2011 , 09:40 PM | #1
So seems almost all the "talk" is about Amazon and delivering before the 20th... Walmart has been mentioned once or twice, and now that it seems Amazon is shipping in 2 days, what about those of us that have purchased a Collector's Edition from Gamestop, any news on their shipping 'arrangement'?

Thanks for any info.

AgeofRuin
12.13.2011 , 09:43 PM | #2
Having been a former manager at Gamestop..if the game on their pre-order list has "SD 12/20" on it, then you have nothing to worry about...it will be there the night of the 19th, but they won't sell it to you until the 20th. I'm pretty sure this title had a SD on it so should be no issues.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I live, I will kill you..If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Thannate
12.13.2011 , 09:47 PM | #3
I'm guessing "SD" is 'Street Date', don't see anything on my order page. Lots of people talking about already seeing shipping updates/estimates or charges to their account, I got a whole lot of nothing.

This coupled with probably not getting into the EGA for another day or so, kinda having me a little bummed.

Thannate
12.13.2011 , 10:03 PM | #4
Wow, I turn my attention for 10 minutes to other matters and I search for almost 5 minutes finally digging my 10 minute old post on page 7. . . .

amazing the traffic to SWTOR.com, I look at the amazing undertaking in a new light with the unrelenting posts.

Trying another go.. Anyone on ANY news from GAMESTOP? Amazon went from 'after christmas' to 'shipping in two days', but no info on Gamestop from BW.

All twitter talks about amazon only... THX

Muncheee
12.13.2011 , 10:11 PM | #5
Well all I get when logging on to Order History is Status Open nothing about shipping or anything else that would imply as a ship date