Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor Companion Quest - Khem Val

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Sith Inquisitor Companion Quest - Khem Val

darthrihilu
01.25.2012 , 03:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MrPaper View Post
Around what affection level do you get that quest? I just finished his quest where you go to retrieve
Spoiler
I'm not entirely sure exactly, but I know it has to be over 9000 affection. And you also have to beat the main part of the storyline to get the quest. I was level 49 and had maxed affection, but only got the quest afterwards.

DarthValmar
03.09.2012 , 12:15 PM | #12
A bit off topic but i was wondering do any of you know if you can get to this mission if you choose not to desrtoy Tulock Hord's bones? I'm a bit worried I messed my story up

Pestulan
06.04.2012 , 10:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MrPaper View Post
Around what affection level do you get that quest? [/SPOILER].
It has little to do with affection and more to do with your story line. You can't make this choice until you've completed it.

Tessaril
06.13.2012 , 08:49 AM | #14
This was the hardest choice for my inquisitor.
Even though she tried to kill me I like Zash, so I woul have liked to find her a body without having to sacrifice Khem who had thus far been very loyal to me.

Celacia
06.13.2012 , 07:44 PM | #15
I really wanted an option to keep the mind trap, so I could, possibly, some day, maybe put Zash in some willing person like that apprentice in that quest on Belsavis. I wouldn't trust her a bit without some kind of restraint on her, though. Also, I love Khem too much to let her have his body.

Forgon
06.13.2012 , 07:48 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Celacia View Post
I really wanted an option to keep the mind trap, so I could, possibly, some day, maybe put Zash in some willing person like that apprentice in that quest on Belsavis. I wouldn't trust her a bit without some kind of restraint on her, though. Also, I love Khem too much to let her have his body.
A cool continuation to the SI story would be that if Khem and Zash are together, Zash finds a new host to possess fully. If you let Zash win, she possesses the body and Khem's spirit returns. If you let Khem win, Zash's spirit "escapes" the mind trap and possesses his original body.

It can be a type of thing to continue with Zash. I kind of regret my choice of choosing Khem over Zash because, while I love Khem, I loved Zash too. Does anyone know what happens you give both of them your power?
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Ranadiel_Marius
06.14.2012 , 05:07 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
It can be a type of thing to continue with Zash. I kind of regret my choice of choosing Khem over Zash because, while I love Khem, I loved Zash too. Does anyone know what happens you give both of them your power?
Khem wins if you give both of them your power. He also wins if you give neither of them your power(which is the only way to avoid an affection loss).
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Skorz
07.11.2012 , 11:01 AM | #18
I found a video where the player sides with Zash:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bodii...XYdlQOLgQpHnew

WizardsDestiny
07.18.2012 , 05:29 AM | #19
To gain affection with Khem in that conversation you
Spoiler
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.

rahadnak
07.18.2012 , 03:18 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Celacia View Post
Oh yes, it would be great if we had that option, I love them both so much!!!