Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor Companion Quest - Khem Val

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Sith Inquisitor Companion Quest - Khem Val

Toulak
01.02.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1
I'm going to talk about Khem Val and his, I suppose, final companion quest.
Do not go further if you do not want to be spoiled, last warning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so his final quest is named "The escape", it's a ritual prepared by Zash and during this quest it seems you can chose between Zash or Khem Val.

I'm curious about what happens if you chose to help Zash and let her stay in Khem's body.
Here a list of questions for who ever can answer:

1 Is it really possible to let Zash win or is it a fake choice ?
2 If Zash wins, is Khem Val renamed Zash ? or nothing happens
3 If Zash wins, while running around, if you right click on Khem, is it Zash that talks or do you still hear Khem speaking ?

That's it, to summarize I'm interested in helping Zash win over the body of Khem because I prefer her personality but in my book it is super evil to do so, so I want to know if, once she takes over, it really changes things for this companion.

MatticusUK
01.03.2012 , 02:14 AM | #2
I have been looking everywhere to find the outcomes of both choices ad would be very grateful to anyone who could answer what happens for both choices.

Aqualisk
01.03.2012 , 04:34 AM | #3
Well, I personally imprisoned Zash in the mind trap. The story ends right there. Khem val says one more word and I think you get a quick dialogue with him on the ship. Basically saying he's glad she's gone.

What happens to the mind trap is never said. If you leave it there or take it with you they don't say.

Toulak
01.03.2012 , 10:59 AM | #4
Thanks for the information. Nothing special but this is what I expected the "happy ending" to be like.
Now we need someone to tell us what happens if you imprison Zash !

Anjula
01.06.2012 , 09:12 PM | #5
I just finished off this quest and since no one here knows how it goes if you side with Zash I completed it that way.

Yes, you now hear Zash's voice when you click on Khem (at least in the english version), but his name remains Khem Val. I did oddly enough lose 145 affection with Khem by siding with Zash...should be easy enough to regain, and I doubt that the conversation options will change how they reward Khem rep (though I could be wrong, who knows)

Quest dialogue follows:

Spoiler

Reefwind
01.09.2012 , 05:47 PM | #6
Well, in that case this final quest is bugged. You lost 145 affection points by siding with Zash, whilst I lost 145 points by siding with Khem!

Once completed Khem went on to say how thankful he was for the help and so on, and yet you lose a stack of affection points. I was completely confused...

He also suggests 'Lets smash this box out of the air' but nothing comes of it. Zash to return...?

Vandaman
01.10.2012 , 11:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Reefwind View Post
Well, in that case this final quest is bugged. You lost 145 affection points by siding with Zash, whilst I lost 145 points by siding with Khem!

Once completed Khem went on to say how thankful he was for the help and so on, and yet you lose a stack of affection points. I was completely confused...

He also suggests 'Lets smash this box out of the air' but nothing comes of it. Zash to return...?
You have to side with neither to not lose any affection.

trinzu
01.12.2012 , 01:01 AM | #8
How to gain points with Khem Val

Spoiler
Trinett Sith Scorc
strokemywookiee Guild
http://strokemywookie.com/

Anjula
01.14.2012 , 04:41 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Yes, you now hear Zash's voice when you click on Khem

Just want to follow up on this, while you do hear Zash's voice when clicking on Khem Val, whenever you summon or dismiss him and all of his in-combat lines are still in the original Khem's voice....which is clearly a bug

MrPaper
01.21.2012 , 10:48 PM | #10
Around what affection level do you get that quest? I just finished his quest where you go to retrieve
Spoiler