Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Eternity Vault - Ancient Pylons Consoles Bug (Hard)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Eternity Vault - Ancient Pylons Consoles Bug (Hard)

Lexis's Avatar


Lexis
01.02.2012 , 09:49 PM | #1
My guild raided this for the second time this week after we bugged the first couple times and could not progress in the "wheel locking". Tonight we had to reset the operation about 10 times before we figured out how to get around the "bug".

All we did was spam the left console... both the north and south over and over until complete.

not sure if this is intended, or if using the right console is causing the bug.

good luck.

Oopie's Avatar


Oopie
01.09.2012 , 09:16 PM | #2
We are having the exact same problem, we got it to the second segment about 6 times and 3rd once... We are going to try doing your method of only the left console. Hoping it works.

HaIcyon's Avatar


HaIcyon
01.09.2012 , 09:26 PM | #3
for hard/nightmare mode, the order is as follows:

left right right left

Shaetun's Avatar


Shaetun
01.09.2012 , 09:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by HaIcyon View Post
for hard/nightmare mode, the order is as follows:

left right right left
If you mean which consoles to press then no, that returns it to the starting position.

If you mean which pylon to complete first then that is still not a guaranteed fix. We did SSSN, others completed it with SSSS, NNNN, SNNS, NSSN.

At OP, doing all left is not required, we did rights on our kill.

AriasImmortal's Avatar


AriasImmortal
01.09.2012 , 10:28 PM | #5
We've tried everything: All south, all north, all right, all left, same time, SN, NS, pretty sure the fight is just buggy as ****.

Merraith's Avatar


Merraith
01.09.2012 , 10:52 PM | #6
Let the south pylon finish first on all of the wheels using the optimum amount of spins. Problem solved.

AriasImmortal's Avatar


AriasImmortal
01.09.2012 , 11:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
Let the south pylon finish first on all of the wheels using the optimum amount of spins. Problem solved.
Done that, it bugged out on the 2nd wheel and 3rd wheel. There's no "mechanic" involved here, it's just buggy.

mokg's Avatar


mokg
01.09.2012 , 11:04 PM | #8
its not bugged. did it on nightmare and you just have to figure out the puzzle

mokg's Avatar


mokg
01.09.2012 , 11:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AriasImmortal View Post
Done that, it bugged out on the 2nd wheel and 3rd wheel. There's no "mechanic" involved here, it's just buggy.
there is a mechanic. if you don't want to figure it out then don't do it. don't come here saying it's bugged when it's most likely working as intended because

1. it's easily doable
2. it doesn't take long to figure out
3. sorry you got beat by an elementary school puzzle

Nylyan's Avatar


Nylyan
01.09.2012 , 11:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by mokg View Post
there is a mechanic. if you don't want to figure it out then don't do it. don't come here saying it's bugged when it's most likely working as intended because

1. it's easily doable
2. it doesn't take long to figure out
3. sorry you got beat by an elementary school puzzle
Except it's actually bugged, just because you didn't encounter the bug doesn't mean it's not.
Some people are lucky and don't encounter it, some people do.

No need to be a ******** to someone.