Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A little worried

Dilv
01.02.2012 , 08:42 PM | #1
The story around SWTOR is amazing to me. I read the old republic books and the immersion and level that it goes to insert me into the story and lore makes this game like a favorite book that I can't put down and never want to end. With this in mind I have had to force myself to slow down the leveling a little so I don't run out of the scripted class specific and romance parts too soon. I hope that the game still has enough going for it to keep me around until the next content patch that might add more scripted story.

With that in mind I hope that Bioware will be mindful of this with frequent updates and additions that include adding on to the main story lines. I worry that they will concentrate on adding more instances and areas while the immersion of the story slowly erodes away after hitting level cap.

Any thoughts or information on this? Do they plan to continue to make this game immersive on a very personal level? Can I count on more studio time for David Hayter (voice actor for jedi knight male) and Laura Bailey (voice actress for Kira Carsen)?

darthhagus
01.02.2012 , 08:56 PM | #2
Of course they will. I mean they have to if they want us to keep playing dont ya think? I mean i dont think it will be small patches but, expansions. I wouldn't expect anything new for a while though

Bobbyrab
01.02.2012 , 09:42 PM | #3
I'm sure they'll add more content but honestly it probably won't be for a while. A long while. The amount of VO that would have to be done to expand the stories would be much (they couldn't extend one w/o extending the others).

Also, there is a whole laundry list of issues that are higher priorities right now.

Finally, I'd imagine BW's strategy for keeping players is more tuned to having you roll an alt and enjoy another story rather than pushing out more content for the classes.