Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi women prefer sith men?

Feztonio
01.03.2012 , 11:32 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
To quote the Lord of Darkness: "We are all animals, my lady."
I don't recall any Ozzy songs with that line in it?
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

alienstalker
01.03.2012 , 09:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
My sith warrior already bedded two sith women, one of whom got me to kill her husband first, while my consular hasn't bedded anyone cause hes a good jedi.
You can't do that in this game troll.

Maccaa
01.03.2012 , 10:48 PM | #23
This is a very strange thread and don't know how to state my opinion lol.

CyberCommando
01.03.2012 , 10:58 PM | #24
The trouble isn't necessarily that Jedi men aren't desired, they are desired in the sense that 'good guys' are desired by woman. However, they are an unattainable goal for most woman theoretically, because they are not allowed to love by the Jedi code...

CptBrit
01.04.2012 , 05:14 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CyberCommando View Post
The trouble isn't necessarily that Jedi men aren't desired, they are desired in the sense that 'good guys' are desired by woman. However, they are an unattainable goal for most woman theoretically, because they are not allowed to love by the Jedi code...
Unless your Jedi is a sucker for love
Sa'rahi Sheph'erd - The Mercenary | Marxon Sheph'erd - The Guardian
Tae'Ruk Sheph'erd - The Juggernaut | Mysha Sheph'erd - The Sage
Leona Sheph'erd - The Assassin | Temo'rel Sheph'erd - The Vanguard
Mykael Sheph'erd - The Operative | Lel'Liana Sheph'erd - The Gunslinger

alienstalker
01.04.2012 , 12:22 PM | #26
There is something everyone here is not realizing. Love was, curiously enough, seen as something both Jedi and Sith avoided. While the Jedi espoused a broad, all-encompassing, self-sacrificing love for all beings, love for another being romance, a possessive love by nature was shunned in post-Ruusan order. Possession of all types was also shunned in the post-Ruusan Reformation era Jedi Order, the only exceptions being a Jedi's lightsaber and clothes. The Jedi viewed love as a danger best left untouched. While the passion that came with love could lead to hatred and anger, as Anakin Skywalker demonstrated in becoming a Sith because of his love for Padmé Amidala, it could also lead to pity, mercy, self-sacrifice and compassion, emotions the Sith did not see as beneficial, as demonstrated by Darth Vader in sacrificing himself to save his son from the Emperor at the end of his life.

So I doubt jedi women prefer anyone. Because both the jedi and sith avoid loving another being. Darth Malgus, and Anakin Skywalker, were doing it against both orders will. And Palpatine was going to do anything to get Anakin on his side, although after getting Anakin on his side, he would probably like to see Padme killed, so that Anakin didn't turn on him.

malevolunze
01.04.2012 , 12:26 PM | #27
In the sith inquisitor story on Nar shadda theres a girl (cant remember her name) who is very easlily romanced with dialouge and eventually she "takes you on a tour of the building" and afterwards says it was unexpected but pleasent.

sith= Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh

alienstalker
01.04.2012 , 12:33 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by malevolunze View Post
In the sith inquisitor story on Nar shadda theres a girl (cant remember her name) who is very easlily romanced with dialouge and eventually she "takes you on a tour of the building" and afterwards says it was unexpected but pleasent.

sith= Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh
Read what I said.

austringer
01.04.2012 , 04:14 PM | #29
From what I understand Lucas said Jedi aren't celibate, just forbidden to have attachments.

But Lucas revealed that despite their monastic regime, Jedi were permitted to have sex.

"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."

Sex without attachments is easy. I've seen this, I've done this.

alienstalker
01.05.2012 , 05:26 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by austringer View Post
From what I understand Lucas said Jedi aren't celibate, just forbidden to have attachments.

But Lucas revealed that despite their monastic regime, Jedi were permitted to have sex.

"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."

Sex without attachments is easy. I've seen this, I've done this.
Where the heck did you read that. I can't say that's true without hearing where you read it. I always been told they were celibate and loveless.