Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternity Vault: Soa down (Nightmare mode) after only 2 weeks after release :)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Eternity Vault: Soa down (Nightmare mode) after only 2 weeks after release :)

Panzeriv
01.03.2012 , 04:05 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by astronaute View Post
So 2 weeks after the release, all PvE content has been beaten:

http://swtor.irae-guild.de/7-news/39...ightmare-8-man

PvP related: T2 violet artifact stuff being done randomly to everyone in bags.

So now everyone is almost full stuff T2 PvP grinding to level 60 PvP to get even better stuff randomly in better bags.

Yes, they apparently forgot to hire a game designer
Congratulations I guess all of you will finally be able to move out of your parents basements now and get a life....

Drakks
01.03.2012 , 04:27 PM | #82
Who the hell cares?

So 8 people lived and breathed this game since release, and beat everything in it. That means.. what, exactly? 8 people of how many?

Games will never, ever, ever be designed for the type of gamer willing to live them.

Ahraa
01.03.2012 , 04:56 PM | #83
Did you not read the patch notes?

There was a bug letting hard/nightmare bosses do as much damage as normal bosses.

So congratulations to them for killing it on "hard mode", but the damage was less than it should have been.
Mek | Mercenary | Body Guard

Officer of Lithium | The Constant

Kyriosgundam
01.03.2012 , 05:01 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by AJediKnight View Post
Awesome. One percent of one percent of the population has done everything.

Feel free to quit. Nobody cares.
I agree with this comment. If someone feels they are bored with the game after only 2 weeks of play then obviously this game is not for them. Seriously dont use a thread just to rant 1: its rude and 2: those of us who are actually enjoying the game dont really care in the end.
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

Atsaka
01.14.2012 , 02:08 AM | #85
I had a look at 8 man Soa on nightmare today. The prisons you break your companions out of had 200k hp...they have 24k on hard mode...this wasnt beaten on nightmare...and if it was hats off...

just a note...on 8 nightmare there were 4 lightning balls(bug?) and they had a massive range doing tons of damage...melted our healer in seconds

Cuddlezz
01.14.2012 , 02:19 AM | #86
congradulations to you and your 7 buddies for having no life

where there's a will there's a way

Craxim
01.14.2012 , 03:07 AM | #87
Heroic Dragon Soul wasn't cleared in 2 days, I don't know how you got that crazy idea.

8 man vs 16 man is like High School Football vs the NFL.

With 200k Mind Traps, it is impossible to kill Soa on Nightmare.

Before they fixed the glitch, setting it on Nightmare had you fighting Normal bosses.

They got banned from WoW for exploiting LFR, they aren't above using such tactics.
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

Shammus
01.14.2012 , 04:15 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Craxim View Post
Heroic Dragon Soul wasn't cleared in 2 days, I don't know how you got that crazy idea.

8 man vs 16 man is like High School Football vs the NFL.

With 200k Mind Traps, it is impossible to kill Soa on Nightmare.

Before they fixed the glitch, setting it on Nightmare had you fighting Normal bosses.

They got banned from WoW for exploiting LFR, they aren't above using such tactics.

Having going in there tonight on normal, I think these groups are overlooking something, but not necessarily something I'm willing to share.. will keep you updated once I've had a time to test it

but there are things I can do in the final phase that I haven't seen anyone do in any video yet... and if it works out like I'm thinking it will then everyone is missing a huge mechanic.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

kalanos
01.14.2012 , 04:26 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Chihero View Post
Lich king hardmode actually took almost 2 months to down after being unlocked and this was by the best of the best raiders 90% people didnt even kill it with the 30% buff
Actually the final wing of ICC, including the Lich King on just normal was not opened until March 2, 2010. The encounter was defeated on Heroic on March 28, 2010. Keep in mind you hve to wait for the next reset to try heroic mode after clearing it on normal and that leaves only around 2 weeks before he was available on heroic, to being defeated.

To tie it into SWTOR, or any MMO for that matter, it does not matter how much content, how hard the content is or anything. Some people will always clear it quickly no matter what. I see no difference with SWTOR.
Squadron 238

Shaetun
01.14.2012 , 04:30 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by kalanos View Post
Actually the final wing of ICC, including the Lich King on just normal was not opened until March 2, 2010. The encounter was defeated on Heroic on March 28, 2010. Keep in mind you hve to wait for the next reset to try heroic mode after clearing it on normal and that leaves only around 2 weeks before he was available on heroic, to being defeated.

To tie it into SWTOR, or any MMO for that matter, it does not matter how much content, how hard the content is or anything. Some people will always clear it quickly no matter what. I see no difference with SWTOR.
Actually you're wrong.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_25

LK kill Feb 4, HLK kill Mar 26.