Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Peacekeeper's headgear.... for a Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Peacekeeper's headgear.... for a Sith.

Eegorr
01.02.2012 , 07:39 PM | #1
Hi guys.

So I just got my first orange pattern from underworld trading. I was giddy and happy, and it looks pretty much like that mask that Darth Mallak is wearing in the original KOTOR game. Then the title struck me..... Peacekeeper's headgear, and Requires Jedi or Trooper.

This is not a qq thread by any means, I'm just curious if it's meant to be that way that we can get patterns we cannot use (and it really does not look like jedi gear)? If that's so I'll just accept that lady luck wasn't with me this day, but I'll be buggered if I'll craft anything for any republic scum and sell it on the cross-faction auction house.

SodaOfYoda
01.02.2012 , 07:46 PM | #2
Just curious. The item has the face mask AND a hood? That's an awesome combination and why the hell would it be for a Jedi.

They need more face mask/hood combos imho.

You want a cup of jawa juice?

Eegorr
01.02.2012 , 07:48 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SodaOfYoda View Post
Just curious. The item has the face mask AND a hood? That's an awesome combination and why the hell would it be for a Jedi.

They need more face mask/hood combos imho.
No, it was just the facemask, and no hood that I could see. I have no idea why it is for a Jedi. It's currently slightly above my level, but I'll craft it none the less. Gear has been mislabelled before, I'm just curious if anyone else has similar experiences.

MorgonKara
01.02.2012 , 07:50 PM | #4
I admit. I have never understood why Empire classes get Republic schematics from crew missions. We cannot trade with the opposite faction. I can't even give them to my Republic alts. Must be an oversight that all the crew skills draw from the same loot pool or whatever.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

Eegorr
01.02.2012 , 07:53 PM | #5
I thought we could trade with them and that there was a neutral AH at Nar Shadaa.... am I mistaken?

MorgonKara
01.02.2012 , 10:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eegorr View Post
I thought we could trade with them and that there was a neutral AH at Nar Shadaa.... am I mistaken?
Is there? I haven't seen it so I don't know.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

Eegorr
01.03.2012 , 03:26 AM | #7
I beleive there is, but for my original question, has anyone else found patterns that are only for the other faction through underworld trading?

Hett
01.03.2012 , 03:39 AM | #8
I beleive there is, but for my original question, has anyone else found patterns that are only for the other faction through underworld trading?
most of the time

Rhaphael
01.03.2012 , 03:42 AM | #9
Yes plenty. More so than my own faction actually.

Madoxx
01.03.2012 , 03:50 AM | #10
Yes most patterns i get are for the other faction really annoying that this happens
Nurofen Plus

Essper Jedi Guardian
Madoxx Commando Combat Medic