Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SI Healer and PvP

Bhak
12.13.2011 , 09:17 PM | #1
Will SI Healers be able to contribute in PvP or will they be useless?

DanteMante
12.14.2011 , 02:01 AM | #2
From what I've seen in the battleground footage I've watched, healing is very important. Sorcerers are supposed to be one of the top healers end game, so with that said, I would say the answer to your question is yes. They will play a very strong role in PvP. However, from what I've read it seems that a lot of people who played SI in the Betas preferred a more hybrid healing/dps build.

The_Old_One
12.14.2011 , 02:20 AM | #3
By the way, you are not very mobile while healing. Remember to watch your back (or even front).

sprasz
12.14.2011 , 02:41 AM | #4
Biggest issue with SI healers is only 1 aoe heal and its "late" in the game...its your top talent in healing tree....and om a more serious note...IS wear light armor, where BH healers, wich are just as good healers, wear heavy armor wich is a 10 to 15 % passive damage rediction...that is in my book a serious issue in high end/top pvp, where marginals offent is what "closes the deal"

Sanquind
12.14.2011 , 04:17 AM | #5
Low level SI healing is crap for pvp. Low level BH healing a little better since their heals are faster, but heal less than SI. However later on SI healing is very viable for pvp. You just need to get a few levels before it becomes really useful.

In PvE in flashpoints and parties. Heck even to heal your Khem Val (was it?) companion it's useful right from when you get it.