Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trapjaw done solo =)

Duaragon
01.02.2012 , 05:12 PM | #1
Well i know its not anything spectacular, still im proud i was able to pull it out =)

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4...0223545517.png

Pity the corpse dissapeared before i was able to turn on fraps [it was totally unexpected fight, i wnet to Tatooine to do some daily heroics and meet up the boss by accident], still the combat log shows i killed the bastard =)

Maybe i will do it again and screen some vid now when i know how to trigger this boss and where he reside.
Dura Lex Sed Lex

WimploMartin
01.03.2012 , 12:53 AM | #2
its nothing to big im lvl 50 vanguard tank and took em out solo

wtfayc
01.03.2012 , 03:18 AM | #3
Pretty hard to kill a boss that cannot hit you right ?

That's some big achievement...

Hey guys I just killed a lv30 with my 43 sith assassin, you want a vid of how i did it ?

Duaragon
01.03.2012 , 04:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wtfayc View Post
Pretty hard to kill a boss that cannot hit you right ?

That's some big achievement...

Hey guys I just killed a lv30 with my 43 sith assassin, you want a vid of how i did it ?

Wow what a mindless hate...
I said its nothing big, still this bos can enrage and actually can hit, he was able to lower me to 16% hp and could probably kill me if i were unlucky so its partially some small achievment.

Jeee peoplewant to purelly share something funny and others start a mindless flame and hate for no reason, what a strange commmunity.....
Dura Lex Sed Lex

Caranten
01.03.2012 , 05:39 AM | #5
Nice one .

Its much fun to solo bosses when at first look in the game it seems impossible.

Duaragon
01.03.2012 , 05:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Caranten View Post
Nice one .

Its much fun to solo bosses when at first look in the game it seems impossible.

That was the main idea of this post =)
I stated at start its nothing impressive and any lvl 50 could do this way easier than even i was able to do, still was fun to kill almost 600k hp boss just on my own [and remebering he 2 hited me when i was the first time on Tatooine, it was a payback time lol].

I dont get why many of TOR community like to mindless hate people... same was in the topic about the guild that pulled out nightmare mode, people called them no-lifers and stuf... jeee they had free time, they did what they did, good for them. Congratulations i say.

I dont get it people get jelous or something ? The main goal of all games is having fun i try to enjoy as much fun as others can share instead of posting hate and flame comments for no reason.
Dura Lex Sed Lex

gRUMGOTH
01.03.2012 , 06:32 AM | #7
Congratulations on killing the boss.

Would you post a guide and/or explain how you were able to defeat it?

Kudaran
01.03.2012 , 06:47 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Duaragon View Post
Pity the corpse dissapeared before i was able to turn on fraps [it was totally unexpected fight, i wnet to Tatooine to do some daily heroics and meet up the boss by accident], still the combat log shows i killed the bastard =)
still the combat log shows i killed the bastard =)
combat log
Wait, what? I want one.

Anyways, grats on the kill! I tried solo'ing the Coruscant world boss at level 50 and got absolutely wrecked.
"I've heard more truth shouted across a Pazaak den at 3 in the morning."

- Tharan Cedrax

Duaragon
01.03.2012 , 08:37 AM | #9
Well i called "combat log" the chat info about the drop and getting the lore note wich you can get after killing the boss for the first time =)

Well i think its fair easier to kill the boss being a tank, still i was on the ednge of my hp at the end of the fight.
I will try the Kass boss today if i get some free time to play i wonder wich one is harder to kill =)

And about any specific tactic - well my companion become usless, boss terrified him and he just died in 6-10 blows, still i had some tactic - i pulled out my own healing charging my lightning with shock combo [1 shock gives me dark charge, 3 stack of dark charges makes my lighting heal me for quite decent amout, same goes for my 20 min skill wich i used at the end of the fight to gain some hp and my dark charge heals me as well, not much but still when i deal big dmg per second with crits from shock it gives some health back]
At the end of the figh as soon as boss get less than 30% hp i spamed my assasinate for aditional damage and slight chance i land a killing blow [i think when he had 2% hp the killing blow kicked in, it delivers normally around 1.7k dmg now but boss 2% was around 3k hp so it either crit or triggered auto-kill]

Was hell of a fun.
And thanks for the contribution guys =)

@edited

And here is the Kass boss

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9...0316031864.png
Dura Lex Sed Lex