Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Sage seer skill tree?

SimplyOnPoint
01.02.2012 , 04:41 PM | #1
Hi guys, im new to the game. some of my friends have the game and im being the "healer" i dont know if i should be focusing only on the seer skill tree or what? i was wondering if any one had a specific tree i could follow for healing? if you could help that'd great.

Lumpyone
01.02.2012 , 05:35 PM | #2
Check out the sticky on the Jedi Sage top of this forum. It has a good Seer build. I found focusing on healing as a Seer, you need the first 5 points spent in the Telekensis tree. Makes healing groups in flashpoints at that level more enjoyable and playable.

kobrah
01.02.2012 , 05:53 PM | #3
personally, i feel putting the first 2 points into Seer to kill .5s off Deliverance is more important than the extra 100 force in the TK tree.

by the time u reach hammer station is when u will see importance of what points u spend where.

the lower cast time is essential first....i believe i even went and put the next 2 points into wisdom. it wasn't until lvl 14 and 15 that i put the 2 points into more force. i then felt it was more important to add 1 point to crit to open up the 2nd tier to add the next 3 points into less threat generation and delayed casts from attacks. this is when i went back to the TK tree to put the 3 into lowered force costs and increased force armor.

it ultimately comes down to your playstyle....yes the skill changes make a difference but if you don't know how to play your class it won't matter.
Dark Jedi of the Republic
Kobrah K'ai :: Ilumination :: Jedi Sage
Dark Reaper PVP Server

RyStrife
01.02.2012 , 06:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lumpyone View Post
Check out the sticky on the Jedi Sage top of this forum. It has a good Seer build. I found focusing on healing as a Seer, you need the first 5 points spent in the Telekensis tree. Makes healing groups in flashpoints at that level more enjoyable and playable.
thanks man i appreciate it. im kind of a noob at this and iv never really played any mmo's before, so im kind of just getting into the grove of things. im having trouble with the skill tree though, do you think i should follow the one in the seer guide or do you know of any other good ones out there?

Dubblebass
01.02.2012 , 06:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lumpyone View Post
While I agree it is important to put 5 points there, I can safely say it doesn't need to be the first 5. I didn't put points there until my late 20's and I did just fine.