Good looking armor?

fenwayb

I don't have a screenshot - at work and should be working... but when I bought the level 40 PvP set and put all of that on when I dinged 40 I then felt like a real bounty hunter. Before that there was a helmet that dropped that was an orange one but can't remember. Anyway, it looks pretty damn nice. So nice that I hope the champion sets look just as nice. I'm 42 at the moment. When I log in I am going now to check what those champion sets look like; it's very important to 'feel' bounty hunterish in my opinion. I want to kick butt every time I log in based on how I look :) Silly but true.

Minus the 20 and 40 PVP Sets I don't use a bounty hunter chest. (I also hide the hideous helmets).

I'm a huge huge huge fan of the dark Sith outfits with the hood on them. I think I'm the only BH on my server that uses that. Obviously has to be fully moddable to work for you but it looks amazing on a Bounty Hunter

(Currently using the Paragon one from Corellia Commendations)

Edited by exphryl

The orange upgradeable armor from Black Talon is a nice look

That's what I've been using since level 10 and am still using at 50. Thank the Emperor for modable armor. I tried the chest from Foundry (or was it Boarding party) for a bit, the gold and grey/white one, but it just wasn't as cool as that blue wolf/bear/dog on your chest with lighted up blue shoulders. I use it with the white light side rep gear boots and gloves and some grey pants. If you're Chiss it matches real well if you're the right shade of blue.

You can also use the white pvp level 40 pants and helm with the above gear for an almost trooper look on the imperial side.

I don't see how you can mod an armor piece retrieved at 10 and still get the same armor rating? I noticed higher level gear has a higher armor number. So even though you can add in high level mods to it doesn't your armor suffer dramatically?

EDIT: I noticed the armoring slot accounts for this - please disregard. This sucks, I've been vendoring orange pieces :(

Edited by Morbidar

I'm actually looking for one specific helmet (and I hope there is an armor set that goes with it)...It looks bigger than most helmets, and it also look like it only has one "eye", and there might be an antenna on top (I can't remember). Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I know it was in one of the preview videos, I just can't remember which one

I'm actually looking for one specific helmet (and I hope there is an armor set that goes with it)...It looks bigger than most helmets, and it also look like it only has one "eye", and there might be an antenna on top (I can't remember). Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I know it was in one of the preview videos, I just can't remember which one

Your looking for likely the TT-15B or TT-16B helmets or something similar. 15B is a green scheme I believe, 16B which I am working on is predominantly an earthy red colour.

Your looking for likely the TT-15B or TT-16B helmets or something similar. 15B is a green scheme I believe, 16B which I am working on is predominantly an earthy red colour.

I don't think that's it. If it helps any the "eye" actually looks like an eye, not a slit, and it's off to one side, not in the center

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jp5vxDDgZso/Tt-bKrykbdI/AAAAAAAAGRE/krMw3zDp2X4/s1600/swtor%2Bbounty%2Bhunter%2B%2BLevel%2B50%2BGear.jpg

I saw this link posted in another thread.

The armor I want is listed under Level 50 PVP-- Champion. The helmet on the right is so stupid- It's like he has 2 beer cans strapped Wok.

Can you still get the Helmet on the left (the shielded looking one)? I wasn't sure if that was a Mercenary Armor, or Powertech, etc.

I don't think that's it. If it helps any the "eye" actually looks like an eye, not a slit, and it's off to one side, not in the center

I figured it out...it's the environmental bastion set. I just noticed that it's crafted armor though...is that a bad thing? Does anybody know if there are any oranges (i think that's right; the fully moddable ones) that use the same design (at least for the head)?

You obviously are not level 50. None of the PvP/Operations tier sets have a "Boba Fett" feel to them, sadly...

All the level 50 gear looks like crap, imo. The stupid dome head helmet with what amounts to plants covering it is the most egregious of it all. Did we suddenly turn into Vong warriors when I wasn't looking?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jp5vxDDgZso/Tt-bKrykbdI/AAAAAAAAGRE/krMw3zDp2X4/s1600/swtor%2Bbounty%2Bhunter%2B%2BLevel%2B50%2BGear.jpg

I saw this link posted in another thread.

The armor I want is listed under Level 50 PVP-- Champion. The helmet on the right is so stupid- It's like he has 2 beer cans strapped Wok.

Can you still get the Helmet on the left (the shielded looking one)? I wasn't sure if that was a Mercenary Armor, or Powertech, etc.

hmmm so the lvl 4o armor I'm wearing is the best looking? Can't wait for the beer can holder helmet.

Humans are about size of a female, I'm glad I rolled chiss.

If you do all the bonus quests in Taris, you can get the Powertech Elite (or dps equiv) set.

http://www.torhead.com/search/powertech%20elite%20upgrade

If you missed doing the Taris Bonuses is there any way to go back and pick them up? Or are you just screwed?

I got the Powertech Elite Gloves & Boots but didn't know that there was more. :( I just thought I would pick up the others in the set on the next planet or something. Grrr.

I'd say the level 40 pvp gear is the "best" looking for almost all of the classes.

The bounty hunter gear looks like a cross between Boba Fett and a stormtrooper.

As many have pointed out you should enjoy it while you can, the level 50 gear is *** ugly.

To the post above me: That gear is now regular 40-50 gear and can be found on the auction house or from quests though I'm not sure which area exactly. I'm also not sure on the colors but I know the design types are there, in particular the helmets which I recognize.

Edited by Syrak