Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite 5 star wars games of all time?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Your favourite 5 star wars games of all time?

Ghrog
01.03.2012 , 06:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vecke View Post
1. Battlefront
2 The Force Unleashed
3. All 3 Super Nintendo Star Wars games
4. SWG
5. KOTOR series
Finally some love for the Super Nintendo Games (which were the best platformers I played on that system hands down)...

1.) KOTOR
2-4.) Super Star Wars and the sequals...
5.) LEGO Star Wars, The Origional Trilogy

SWTOR will likely be on this list by the time I have finished leveling my toons, considering how much fun I am having with it, it may be right at the top of the list.
Nothing personal. It's just business.

SySnootles
01.03.2012 , 08:09 AM | #22
1. Knights of the Old Republic 1
2. Tie Fighter
3. Dark Forces (1&2)
4. Jedi Outcast
5. Republic Commando

Zutha
01.03.2012 , 09:06 AM | #23
1. JKII: Remember hosting tourny's and leagues and being a big part of the modding community back in the day. I still load that one up on Steam every now and then for a play through or for the Ladder map aka, Smack ma ****** up.

2. Dark Forces II: First online fps I really got stuck in to back in the days if ICQ and 'Zone'. Geeez i'm odl

3. Kotor / Swtor

5. X-Wing vs T-Fighter. Again playing online on the zone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrinic View Post
Wait until there are more 50s. Obviously.

Don't blame Bioware because you are unemployed.

Sjax
01.03.2012 , 09:12 AM | #24
KotOR 1
KotOR 2
Jedi Outcast
Galactic Battlegrounds
Masters of Teras Kasi (don't hate )

From first experience I will prefer KotOR 1 but looking back I gotta say I think KotOR 2 is the better game. The amount of honesty in Obsidian games gets me everytime.
----------------------
Don't Hutt.

XcSDeadDeer
01.03.2012 , 09:38 AM | #25
In no particular order

SWG simply based on the sandbox "do whatever you please" system, as well as space combat. I loved my KSE Firespray

KotoR was just overall great

Rogue Squadron on the 64, i spent too many hours glued to that to the point where I got all gold medals without cheat codes. Like a boss

Jedi Starfighter was also tons of fun on the Playstation 2. Flying Maul's ship made me happy

And i may be showing some age here, but Jedi Power Battles on the playstation. Spent many hours on that with friends

Intarabus
01.07.2012 , 07:13 PM | #26
1. Jedi Outcast
2. X-Wing
3. Jedi Academy
4. KOTOR 2 (yep, despite of the flaws I liked the general story more than in the first one)
5. Battlefront 2

ExiledRevan
01.07.2012 , 08:53 PM | #27
Kotor 1
Kotor 2
SWTOR (jury is still out on it but my main is a bounty hunter and I am loving it has the potential to be my favorite sw game)
Battelfront 2
Force Unleashed

GreatWolfFenris
01.07.2012 , 09:11 PM | #28
#1- Knights of the Old Republic: This game had everything for me that a single player game could offer. I was heavily into playing D20 table top games at the time, and it loosely followed that system. And the story...omg, the STORY! And the TWIST! I still vividly remember my reaction when the twist was unveiled. I was in mid-cutscene, supposed to be making a choice, and I stood up and walked away from the computer and paced, working the utter shock out of my system. *lol* And let me be frank when I say that were it not for this game, I wouldn't have even given TOR a second glance. KotOR isn't just my top Star Wars game, it's one of my FAVORITE games ever, period, the end. Because of KotOR, I tried Mass Effect, Dragon Age...all of these games that led us to TOR.

#2- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Let's be honest. TORs a great game. See my above statement, however, as to why it lands at the #2 slot. It still carries a bit of the magic from KotOR for me, but it's not quite there yet.

#3- Rogue Squadron: I literally purchased a Gamecube JUST for this game. Laugh at me, go ahead. I'm not ashamed.

#4- Dark Forces II- Jedi Knight: Yeah, the story was garbage. *lol* It was filled with lame *** live action cut scenes that were poorly acted. But it was also my first adventure into Star Wars video games, so it still has a certain place in my heart.

#5- Return of the Jedi: Remember the one that was on Super Nintendo? Yeah, that's the one. Always good for some frustrating 2D platform gaming with a Star Wars label on it. But then....the surprise rail shooter flight scene through the Death Star II!!!! *lmao*
"I fly a star ship...across the universe divide,
And when I reach the other side,
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can...
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again." - The Highwaymen

Bow-Wow-Wow
01.07.2012 , 11:03 PM | #29
I'd say:

1. SWTOR - I've already had more fun with this than any other star wars game which is saying A LOT.

2. Battlefront 2 - I used to play this for years, really a fun game.

3. Empire at War - Really cool strategy game that I enjoyed.

4. Revenge of the Sith - Don't know why, I just really liked this game.

5. Kotor - I had a blast playing it but I never really played it after the first time through the story.
Haters gonna' hate.

mathalsolo
01.08.2012 , 12:06 AM | #30
1. SWG
2. SWTOR
3. Force Commander (vastly underrated imo)
4. KOTOR1
5. Shadows of the Empire
Amus Kindu