Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AC Trees and Stats

zorahh
01.02.2012 , 02:36 PM | #1
I am wondering as a Sorceror, which stats match the AC trees better. For example if you go Madness do you want enhancements with Crit rating as opposed to Power? Surge over Alacrity?

Thanks!
Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant f***in' Mark Twain s**t. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone. - Otis

Natarii
01.02.2012 , 02:48 PM | #2
As a madness sorcerer, I'm of the opinion that power and alacrity are very appealing, after willpower of course. I feel like a sustained dmg increase across all abilities over time goes along well with the DoT mechanics and overall playstyle of the spec. Crit and surge seem like they would go well with the lightning tree, however. I have no numbers to back this up, nor have I done a head-to-head comparison of a crit/surge build to power/alacrity build. I expect number crunchers and theory crafters will figure this out once a combat log is implemented.
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

zorahh
01.02.2012 , 02:49 PM | #3
Thanks!
Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant f***in' Mark Twain s**t. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone. - Otis