Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ping peaking up to 100k.

iKoki
01.02.2012 , 01:02 PM | #1
Hey there,

I've been having an issue today and apparently some others have as well (as far as I've heard in game /1 etc).

I've been having lagspikes going up to 100k ping, then randomly back to 50 again.
I've been steady on 50 since pre-release and I am positive I have no issues with my internet connection at the moment. (Speedtest claims I'm at 94 Mbit/s up and 74 Mbit/s down).

This is quite horrible, as I get kicked out of the game and I have to wait in line for 10-15 minutes, as well as I keep losing my WZs as I lag out after half the WZ. (Which ruins my daily if I can't do it today.)

Anyone else having this problem?

I've been having the issue in Huttball, Ilum and in Empire Fleet on Scepter of Ragnaros.

~~ rant over.

DarthSimus
01.02.2012 , 01:03 PM | #2
It's the start of the error 9000 problem. There's a sticky at the top of this forum. It's a server error; nothing you can do about it.

Azeth
01.02.2012 , 01:08 PM | #3
Started today for me aswell about 1h ago (19.00 gmt+1)
Lvl 39 and haven't experienced a single d/c or lagspike. But then I got to hoth and got exactly same problem as you.

Nothing on my computer changed since ive been having the game launched the entire day and it just happened, nothing on my side works, rest of internet is working flawless.

Yay
Peace is a lie