Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

View my character online?

Gunk
01.02.2012 , 12:55 PM | #1
Is there a way/webpage where I can view my character sheet online?

My friend plays WOW, he showed me his character page online, if you know what I'm talking about, is there one of those for TOR?

crazyplaya
01.02.2012 , 12:58 PM | #2
Wow has this vault i think they call it. Sadly there is nothing like this for swtor at this time. I have tryed to look this up my self as i have been in need of this several times
Do or do not! there is no try!

reillan
01.02.2012 , 12:59 PM | #3
Not yet.

That's not a very high-priority thing.

However, I would imagine we'll get it at some point in the future. They already have a large amount of account interaction through their website, and that means they'll potentially have a lot of tools they can open up in the future.
Band of Hope & A Light in the Dark - Christian-based Shien guilds.

Gunk
01.02.2012 , 01:07 PM | #4
Rog. Thanks guys. Couldn't find something, wasn't sure if that was because I just couldn't find it, or if it didn't exist yet.

I can wait for a character sheet if it means the developers are going to keep fixing the broken bits first.

Quiet
01.02.2012 , 01:11 PM | #5
It took WOW, 3-4 years to implement that feature.

Gunk
01.02.2012 , 01:17 PM | #6
Oh really? Wow...

bvisconti
01.04.2012 , 04:02 PM | #7
Right, 3-4 years.

But since SWTOR copied a lot from WOW, this should be available at launch. I'm sure it's done, they're just waiting to release it.

Neobiewan
01.22.2012 , 04:26 PM | #8
I've contemplated writing up a project charter and I would love to bid on a project like this, but like someone said this isn't a high priority, when you consider all of the current development; however thing of the free marketing, and web traffic. We have a great team available to do it so.

SilentumX
02.12.2012 , 12:50 PM | #9
If you're a programmer perhaps you would like to partner with me and help me make my portal site more productive? Perhaps set the stage for something like this?
Help SWTORPAD.com Grow!

Help shape what is potentially the best MMO and Star Wars game ever. Man your stations and keep Greep safe!