Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swiftsure

Alexcool
12.14.2011 , 12:26 AM | #21
swiftsure is full, ****

Stavroz
12.14.2011 , 12:46 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by iggiepoo View Post
Swiftsure is the unofficial Aussie pvp server. Have fun with that HAHAHA.
Blackrock server in WoW was also the Unofficial PvP server on releaseand was one of the most populated servers during Classic.
It also produced some of the best PvP guilds at the time in the BG9 cluster (Bloodlust) .

Bloodlust was widely considered as the most competitive PvP cluster with Blackrock and Tichondrius servers being the 2 premiere servers in the cluster.

So the fact that its an unofficial Aussie server does not mean that its not going to be any good. To the contrary in previous games the unofficial Aussie servers have proved to be amongst the most hardcore server for PvP activity.

Yes i am sure we will have lots of fun with that.

xDEKOIx
12.14.2011 , 12:56 AM | #23
The community is awesome so far. Really enjoyable conversations while leveling.
I'm loving this server.

Shimakaze
12.14.2011 , 12:59 AM | #24
Swiftsure sounds interesting. Is there any room for a Canadian? What's the Rep to Emp ratio like at the moment? When are the peak hours, and what's the queue like during those times?

Avnas
12.14.2011 , 01:30 AM | #25
canadians arnt allowed sorry
Australian with a preorder look out! we are coming to get u!

Slamwich
12.14.2011 , 02:02 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Avnas View Post
canadians arnt allowed sorry
What is this barf?? Everyone knows that we love Australians, and you love us.

Seriously, I'm going to do my best to drag every damn Canuck I can onto this server. AUS/CAN unite!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
Decemberists don't whine. We are the relaxed, happy-go-lucky, slightly trendy cool kids. We are confident in our position as underdogs and don't feel a need to follow the unwashed masses. If Darth Maul had a cute young sister, she would be a Decemberist.

Billybongster
12.14.2011 , 02:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Slamwich View Post
What is this barf?? Everyone knows that we love Australians, and you love us.
Yeah, that's how I thought it was too bruzza..

Darinford
12.14.2011 , 02:21 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Nozze View Post
The Swiftsure was also selected by the "Server Health Alliance" which consists of about 5 Republic and 5 Empire US guilds. I think we'll be okay!
Yeah we had a long discussion about this on the 12th. Essentially we're bringing about 1k players total. I believe I heard the oceanic daisy chain was about 3,000 players? however I'm not sure on the numbers.

Bear in mind these players all took the time to organize and get guilded pre-launch so it's logical to expect an above average playerbase. I know there's at least one more daisy chain that landed on Ss, but I don't know the details on it.

I believe swiftsure was the 7th server to hit full this morning. I believe I counted something like 105+ servers with 19 full at around noon CST.

Diabolic
Website - Forums - Apply
Hardcore Endgame PvE - PvP Dominance - US West PvP Server

Evomax
12.14.2011 , 02:40 AM | #29
What's the ratio like right now?

Nozze
12.14.2011 , 03:00 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Darinford View Post
Yeah we had a long discussion about this on the 12th. Essentially we're bringing about 1k players total. I believe I heard the oceanic daisy chain was about 3,000 players? however I'm not sure on the numbers.

Bear in mind these players all took the time to organize and get guilded pre-launch so it's logical to expect an above average playerbase. I know there's at least one more daisy chain that landed on Ss, but I don't know the details on it.

I believe swiftsure was the 7th server to hit full this morning. I believe I counted something like 105+ servers with 19 full at around noon CST.
You don't know how happy it makes me to read this. I was crossing my fingers that my playgroup would settle on a decently populated, active, healthy server. I played on one of the largest servers for 6 years on WoW, and despite the queues, absolutely loved it (we had a healthy Australian representation too).

When I experimented with LOTRO, we unknowingly picked the lowest populated server and it was a miserable experience from that perspective. It seems, so far at least, the LOTRO experience has been avoided.

I'm hoping to get my early access Wednesday or Thursday, then I'll get to say hi to everyone in-game!
Wound in the Force - Quorra - Scrapper Scoundrel
Vote for me in the Maxim Gamer Girl Contest!
http://www.maximgamergirl.com/quorra
You can vote once a day, every day until May 25th.