Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recent actions against some customer accounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Recent actions against some customer accounts

Merrinset
01.02.2012 , 01:42 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post

I love how your encouraging Bioware to kick people off a sinking ship.

"But I want to explore.."
"BIOWARE! BAN HIIIIM"
I love how the only people that say stuff like "sinking ship" are the people who want to carbon copy everything WoW has into this game and take out everything that's different. In three months, you will be gone, so will everyone else that says this garbage, and we can get down to actually fixing what needs fixing.

Novock
01.02.2012 , 01:45 PM | #102
Good hopefully you guys will step in some of these afk warzone people. They destroy the gameplay of the warzone nevermind are exploiting the system for free xp and credits.

engrey
01.02.2012 , 01:45 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Merrinset View Post
and we can get down to actually fixing what needs fixing.
So banning and suspending players instead of fixing the game is what you call "fixing what needs to be fixed"? I would rather see Stephen spend his time communicating the to the community in the numerous threads about the thousands of bugs, broken content, broken class story progression, and the other factors plaguing this game.
GM of<Proxy Jawas>A raiding progression guild

Baizak
01.02.2012 , 01:47 PM | #104
I love how the only people that say stuff like "sinking ship" are the people who want to carbon copy everything WoW has into this game and take out everything that's different. In three months, you will be gone, so will everyone else that says this garbage, and we can get down to actually fixing what needs fixing.
Do what I do, just add him to your ignore list and you do not have to read his comments. I have had him /ignored for ages and every time I see what he said quoted in somebody else's post I am always glad I did it.
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

TitanJJ
01.02.2012 , 01:48 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Backpage View Post
So make the containers level acessible... Example: Level 40 + Can open them.

/eyeroll.
no i think banning works better.

i don't want exploiters in the game; even supposedly 'reformed' ones.
THAT'S NO MOON

Delria
01.02.2012 , 01:49 PM | #106
I think you guys conveniently skimmed over the part where he said the banned accounts were banned because they were farming the credits and were trying to sell them.

engrey
01.02.2012 , 01:50 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by TitanJJ View Post
no i think banning works better.

i don't want exploiters in the game; even supposedly 'reformed' ones.
So if I am level 50 on Ilum camping and farming those chests it is acceptable? If so, than those at BioWare are hypocrites, and while that is not against any rule or is illegal, it makes you look bad.
GM of<Proxy Jawas>A raiding progression guild

moiraesfate
01.02.2012 , 01:50 PM | #108
I seriously doubt Bioware is suspending people for spending an hour or two farming Ilum a night. Likely they are suspending people for doing nothing else and then selling the proceeds on the market. Sorry, but this is the right thing to do.

Blackwater
01.02.2012 , 01:51 PM | #109

Oh trust me, I have no problem with people copying WoW, what I have a problem with is the fact that Bioware copied everything BAD about WoW without copying the sense of freedom.

I think I actually enjoyed DA2 more than I enjoyed SWTOR, which isn't saying much because DA2 made me want to smash my monitor

In terms of being played as a single player, SWTOR gets a 4/10. In terms of MMO it gets a 5/10

It went from bad to average when I tried to raid. Raiding an operation which took ONE NIGHT to clear by the way.

To if you want to play SWTOR you have a choice.
-Endless rerolls
-Sitting on Carrick Station all day erry' day

Pick one

TitanJJ
01.02.2012 , 01:51 PM | #110
so so many people in this thread are ABSOLUTELY BAD at reading comprehension, like most of the people on the first page.

slow down, take your ritalin, and re-read what SR wrote. please do this about 6 times so it will sink in.
THAT'S NO MOON