Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lack of interest in Heroic Quests.

Elgierro
01.05.2012 , 01:28 PM | #21
Not worth spending time on, and they can be hard as hell too if you don't have a proper party.
SW:ToR needs so much fixes that they can make an expansion out of it. <Jedi guardian - chuundar>

Jinwe
02.05.2012 , 09:06 AM | #22
I'd like to be able to more easily do heroics, just for the commendations. I like to get as much of the commendation reward gear for my main character and my companions as possible before I leave a planet. But as the OP said, interest is uually low and makes it very difficult, especially when you get around the level 40+ range and have 5 gearable companions. They need to add some solo repeatables to each planet to grind out commendations as well. As far as I can see, once you finish the quest lines on Quesh, there is no way to get commendations after that, aside form the rare mob drop, since there are no heroics there.

Ordakii
02.05.2012 , 09:26 AM | #23
I still try the occasional 2 man ones but the 4 mans are way out of my league.

SEGMENTUM
02.05.2012 , 01:48 PM | #24
Well, I can think of one thing that would raise interest in Heroics.. preview of the rewards. There isn't much incentive if they just say "you get exp and credits and maybe some item or commendations." If I could see right away that there's cool helm or something as a reward, I'd definitely do more HCs, right now it's just sinking time into something where you may or may not get something worthwhile.

Naina
02.05.2012 , 03:58 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by drbeat View Post
Once you get off the leveling curve, it's a wasteland out there.
Funny how people say this... I had FIVE accounts in Galaxies, used them almost DAILY. If they had not shut it down I might even have 6 now. I keep seeing people say things like this about SWTOR... After max level there is not much to do... Many call getting to level 50 "end game". How sad... and Galaxies didn't really start til you got to max level.

If Galaxies had not been shut down, I'd still be there. I was there for almost 5 years. I do not see myself in SWTOR in 5 years...

Oh welll....

Miothan
02.05.2012 , 04:01 PM | #26
Since there is no LFG tool to help you form groups, ppl arent all that keen on doing them, when they can get by with normal quests.
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time. ~H.L. Mencken

Wojbor
02.06.2012 , 12:30 AM | #27
As a leveling operative (on Tatooine now) I can solo most of the heroics - easy exp, easy credits, easy commendations.
I'd like to see more of them...

isavetheday
02.06.2012 , 12:32 AM | #28
On my Operative healer, I have easily solo'd both 4+ Heroics on Belsavis and the 2+ on Ilum. While I am not saying every class can do this, all healers in the game can currently solo every quest currently available once you reach mostly columi gear and better.
Infallible Evil
Dark Reaper - PST - PvE Focused - Cookies - Look Here!