Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Already lvl 28 peeps on pvp servers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Already lvl 28 peeps on pvp servers?

lazerpewbang
12.13.2011 , 09:00 PM | #1
WOW not sure if this is true or not but friends are telling me that there lvl 28+ people already, running around and waiting for the fresh lvl 15+ to come out and get ganked?

If this is true how many of you will be waiting to roll on a new pvp server instead of going on a server with 33+ by tmw.
I live and Die for World PVP

Pranks
12.13.2011 , 09:02 PM | #2
I can care less about ganking.... if theyre ganking lowbies, than that means theyre not leveling higher which means I have a greater chance of catching them....
s3,s4,s6 Gladiator
My AJ Profile

Draemos
12.13.2011 , 09:02 PM | #3
Welcome to playing on a PvP server. What the hell did you expect

EmwunGarand
12.13.2011 , 09:03 PM | #4
If that's how you feel, you should roll on an RP server.

The driving force behind my decision to become a hardcore PvP player in every game I play, was being ganked by higher level people in my first MMO.
SWG - Bloodfin - TR #1

Dwarfy
12.13.2011 , 09:03 PM | #5
By the time i get to rolling on a server with my early access i bet there will be people lvl 40+. i pre-ordered in early november :-\

Z-Elder
12.13.2011 , 09:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarfy View Post
By the time i get to rolling on a server with my early access i bet there will be people lvl 40+. i pre-ordered in early november :-\
/backstab!!

Krieghund
12.13.2011 , 09:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EmwunGarand View Post
If that's how you feel, you should roll on an RP server.

The driving force behind my decision to become a hardcore PvP player in every game I play, was being ganked by higher level people in my first MMO.
Me too.

Man, Hello Kitty Online was brutal.

Tumnum
12.13.2011 , 09:08 PM | #8
Haha, people have been pre-ordering since JULY. It is crazy that people are already high 20s, but the fact that they're sitting around ganking people means that not everywhere is covered by these higher levels. Level crafting skills, run flashpoints, level in a different area; all of these are options for getting camped on a PvP server.

Pranks
12.13.2011 , 09:10 PM | #10
Same, but I highly doubt level 40+ people will actually be ganking lowbies instead of hitting 50...
s3,s4,s6 Gladiator
My AJ Profile