Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best looking Blaster Rifles

Talon_Starfire
01.27.2013 , 09:13 PM | #311
What kind of gun does the Snow Trooper have in the character progression?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

MishraArtificer
01.28.2013 , 02:58 AM | #312
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
When/if I get that I'll probably just use it and keep modifying it as I level.
What level is your Trooper?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Talon_Starfire
01.28.2013 , 05:08 AM | #313
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
What level is your Trooper?
7 & climbing.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

ZeroPlus
01.28.2013 , 08:30 AM | #314
7 & climbing.
You will get the Republic Command Carbine soon then. It is fully moddable (so you can keep it and keep upgrading it indefinetely). There is no other way to acquire it other than through the Trooper class story.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ZeroPlus
01.28.2013 , 08:40 AM | #315
Anybody got a picture of a Spec Ops Carbine?
Thanks
Is this what you are looking for: E-102 Spec Ops Disintegrator?
If so, unfortunately, as far as I know this model is not available in game with this particular coloring.

Having said that, the model is used with other rifles:
  • Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle: Probably the easiest and cheapest to get as it is crafted. It is an "empty-shell" that you need to mod. There should be several on sale on your GTN.
  • M-500 Nova Disintegrator: Random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.
  • X-115 Heavy Sonic Carbine: Another random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.

Don't forget that you can also preview weapons on the GTN and vendors.

Happy hunting.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Talon_Starfire
01.28.2013 , 03:00 PM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Is this what you are looking for: E-102 Spec Ops Disintegrator?
If so, unfortunately, as far as I know this model is not available in game with this particular coloring.

Having said that, the model is used with other rifles:
  • Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle: Probably the easiest and cheapest to get as it is crafted. It is an "empty-shell" that you need to mod. There should be several on sale on your GTN.
  • M-500 Nova Disintegrator: Random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.
  • X-115 Heavy Sonic Carbine: Another random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.

Don't forget that you can also preview weapons on the GTN and vendors.

Happy hunting.
No, this one.
Looking for Sith guild.

ZeroPlus
01.28.2013 , 04:16 PM | #317
No, this one.
If you click on the "View in 3D" link on the page you linked you will see what the rifle looks like. Never seen a moddable version of that rifle though.

Talon_Starfire
01.28.2013 , 04:42 PM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
If you click on the "View in 3D" link on the page you linked you will see what the rifle looks like. Never seen a moddable version of that rifle though.
I don't see view in 3D do I have to be logged in?
Looking for Sith guild.

ZeroPlus
01.29.2013 , 04:39 AM | #319
I don't see view in 3D do I have to be logged in?
No. When you are looking at a weapon on TorHead, on the right side of the page you will see a "box" called "Quick Facts", and just to left of the words "Quick Facts" , and outside the "box", you will see the yellow "View in 3D" link.

Hope that helps.

Talon_Starfire
01.29.2013 , 12:57 PM | #320
Is the Republic Command Carbine the gun the green Vanguard has in the progression video?
Looking for Sith guild.