Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best looking Blaster Rifles

FunkMasterS
04.24.2012 , 08:39 AM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
The guys that make Torhead already have that feature in place in their site for the other game. Take a look at this page:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=18838
Note the "Same model as" tab...

I guess we just need to wait for them to add this feature to Torhead. I'm guessing that if it was easy to do they would have done it already (for example, the model-viewer was only added about a month ago and only for weapons).
where do you think I got that idea? :P :P :P

Philosomanic
04.25.2012 , 12:49 PM | #232
I'm really frustrated by how ugly (at least to me) the lower-level rifles in this game look. I'm looking for something with an actual stock, a long barrel, and no flashy/weird attachments just for the heck of it. My rifle plan:

1-27: Republic Command Carbine
28-37: E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor
38+: P-7 Military Enforcer

I'm glad I held onto my Carbine. The barrel is a little thick for my tastes, and I'm not a fan of the purplish color scheme, but it's by far the best-looking rifle I'll get in a while. The E-313 is decent, except that I'm not a fan of the two extra scopes (or whatever they are) on the tip of the barrel. The P-7 is exactly what I'm looking for in a rifle. It's sleek, simple, and looks like something you'd actually shoot. There are probably other guns that I'll like, but I'm going to be perfectly happy remodding the P-7 through endgame.
PvP Dacromir -- Vanguard -- Level 50 PvE
The Imp'Crusher Legacy
<Something Offensive>
The Bastion

BobaFaceroll
04.26.2012 , 02:50 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by Husofanten View Post
wooot? what godly rifle is that?
The new L50 crafted orange rifle.

FunkMasterS
04.26.2012 , 06:15 PM | #234
haven't played in a few weeks, where do you get that new crafted lvl50 oraně?

ZeroPlus
04.27.2012 , 09:46 AM | #235
Quote: Originally Posted by FunkMasterS View Post
haven't played in a few weeks, where do you get that new crafted lvl50 oraně?
Your server's GTN should be flooded with them. Search for the "Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle". It contains no mods, so you will need to mod it out once you buy it.

With a bit of luck, you'll catch a price war going on and pick up one with an Augment slot for a decent price .
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ZeroPlus
04.27.2012 , 09:53 AM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by Philosomanic View Post
38+: P-7 Military Enforcer
That is a nice looking rifle! Is it a quest reward (if so, which quest?) or is it sold by the PvP Weapon Vendor?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Philosomanic
04.27.2012 , 10:53 AM | #237
That is a nice looking rifle! Is it a quest reward (if so, which quest?) or is it sold by the PvP Weapon Vendor?
PvP vendor.

I'm also starting to consider the N-416 Rampage-X Enforcer. I got my E-313, and the long barrel looks kind of weird in really close-quarter combat. Sine the P-7 looks to be roughly the same length, I'm thinking it might also have the same problem. The N-416 is still simple, elegant, and utilitarian, but it's more reasonable length for a close-quarters weapon. It also has a more solid-looking stock, which is a big plus. I'm going to get both and see which I like. The noise they make will likely be the deciding factor.
PvP Dacromir -- Vanguard -- Level 50 PvE
The Imp'Crusher Legacy
<Something Offensive>
The Bastion

FunkMasterS
04.27.2012 , 12:35 PM | #238
Your server's GTN should be flooded with them. Search for the "Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle". It contains no mods, so you will need to mod it out once you buy it.

With a bit of luck, you'll catch a price war going on and pick up one with an Augment slot for a decent price .
I'm an armstech, where can I find the recipe?

Sporticus
04.27.2012 , 02:23 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by FunkMasterS View Post
I'm an armstech, where can I find the recipe?
I would imagine from whatever pure gathering skill goes with armstech. I get the new artifice recipes (lightsabers) from treasure hunting missions.
N'oden Inja, Dominus Nocturnus Vanguard

Shadowtown

ReverendSID
04.28.2012 , 11:39 AM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by Sporticus View Post
I would imagine from whatever pure gathering skill goes with armstech. I get the new artifice recipes (lightsabers) from treasure hunting missions.
The armstech recipes come form Investigation missions. If all you want is the look and don't care about an augment slot I'm fairly certain that's the exact same model as Rifle of the Skyraiders which you can buy the recipe from the trainer at 400 skill. It does cost 3 biometrics to make that one though, and it comes with Cunning instead of Aim, but that's fixable.

Does anyone have a picture of the War Hero Supercommando's Blaster Rifle yet?