Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best looking Blaster Rifles

Yamirashi
02.13.2012 , 12:57 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Friendly warning: the M-500 Nova Disintegrator is a level 50 weapon even after you remove all the mods.

Found this out after falling in love with the look and buying the first one I saw on the GTN while I was still at level 37...

You have been warned...
I ran into this as well, was VERY upset. Don't make our mistake

ReddNekk
02.20.2012 , 02:35 AM | #192
Where does one get the A-11 Scout Disruptor?
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old. He grows old because he ceases to play."

ZeroPlus
02.20.2012 , 04:45 AM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by ReddNekk View Post
Where does one get the A-11 Scout Disruptor?
According to Mikuro (4th post on page 4) it is the reward you get for completing Act I as a Trooper.

If you are past that point check your "storage", you may have it stored there.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ZeroPlus
02.20.2012 , 05:31 AM | #194
I recently came across this Blaster Rifle model.

Has anyone found a moddable version of this?

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ReddNekk
02.20.2012 , 05:14 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
According to Mikuro (4th post on page 4) it is the reward you get for completing Act I as a Trooper.

If you are past that point check your "storage", you may have it stored there.
Hmmm... I dont remember getting that. The only orange rifle I recall getting on the Trooper storyline is the Republic Command Carbine. By "storage" are you referring to the cargo bay?
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old. He grows old because he ceases to play."

ZeroPlus
02.21.2012 , 10:56 AM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by ReddNekk View Post
Hmmm... I dont remember getting that. The only orange rifle I recall getting on the Trooper storyline is the Republic Command Carbine. By "storage" are you referring to the cargo bay?
Yep. "Storage" = "Cargo Bay" . That is where I have my A-11.

SpaceAgeRaider
02.21.2012 , 02:53 PM | #197
Ruin is my favorite.

cdzander
02.23.2012 , 03:50 AM | #198
I recently picked up a D-3 Searing Disintegrator. It was a random drop. Already had a Rancor Disruptor with tank stats, use the D-3 with DPS stats. I like the look. Short scope, and 3 barrels. I like to imagine that 1 is used for hammershot, full auto and HIB. 1 for mortar volley and explosive round, and 1 for ion pulse and pulse cannon.

ZeroPlus
02.23.2012 , 05:40 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by cdzander View Post
I recently picked up a D-3 Searing Disintegrator. It was a random drop. Already had a Rancor Disruptor with tank stats, use the D-3 with DPS stats. I like the look. Short scope, and 3 barrels. I like to imagine that 1 is used for hammershot, full auto and HIB. 1 for mortar volley and explosive round, and 1 for ion pulse and pulse cannon.
hehe... I recently went back to using the C-303 Assault Rifle and I like to imagine that when firing a mortar volley, it is firing a single mortar from each barrel.

It is my way of explaining away the delay we experience when firing a mortar volley. After all, it takes time to load 1 mortar shell into each barrel.

bizcuits
02.27.2012 , 11:48 PM | #200
Thank you for making this thread! I was able to obtain the 313 and LOVE IT!