Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HELP Theres a Bug

Misinformed
12.13.2011 , 08:58 PM | #1
It happens about every 45 mins to an hour. My mouse will not work with my interface. I can select NPC's and other players... use hot keys... do anything I want until I have to right click add invite or select a flight path, choose a reward option, etc. IT IS ABSOLUTELY F***ING ANNOYING and makes me want to through the damn game away.

To fix the problem I have to ctrl+alt+delete and end task to kill the game and then log back in. you know how DAMN annoying that is.

Misinformed
12.13.2011 , 09:28 PM | #2
just had to log again to get b/c this damn game has a HUGE BUG

Hazcat
12.13.2011 , 09:51 PM | #3
There was a similar problem in beta. The work around was to sit down then stand up.

Mysteran
12.13.2011 , 10:06 PM | #4
In beta I found Ctrl-U twice will fix it as well. Reloads the UI.

Kingpinda
12.13.2011 , 10:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
There was a similar problem in beta. The work around was to sit down then stand up.
But but what if you were sitting to start with??? Is he screwed? Should he play while standing all the time so he can sit down when his mouse dissapears?

Misinformed
12.13.2011 , 10:41 PM | #6
ARE YOU F'IN KIDDING ME... I just had to log again to cause I cant click on any buttons or the map.... This **** is getting bad... Im about to stop playing and play something else.

DarkLadyKeres
12.13.2011 , 10:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Misinformed View Post
ARE YOU F'IN KIDDING ME... I just had to log again to cause I cant click on any buttons or the map.... This **** is getting bad... Im about to stop playing and play something else.
Have you tried violently punching your computer screen? the hole it creates in the middle of the screen frees the UI
[

DanStarr
12.13.2011 , 10:48 PM | #8
I'd suggest you visit the Customer Service forum. That is the best spot to report an issue like this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11
-Starr

DoctorVanGogh
12.13.2011 , 10:50 PM | #9
Again - try any of the 2 possible workarounds when this happens:
  • Press CTRL-U (your interface should be gone now), wait a few seconds, press CTRL-U again
  • Press 'X' to sit your character down, press 'X' again to make him stand up
Band of Brothers
Eine PvE/PvP Republik Gilde auf The Jedi Tower, EU

DarthRaistlin
12.13.2011 , 11:02 PM | #10
It's a memory leak. it should be fixed 2mara. If not log out/back on and it will be gone.