Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Looking Armor Sets

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best Looking Armor Sets

-sasori
01.16.2012 , 02:16 PM | #111
http://i.imgur.com/IZoWS.jpg

Guess i stand out with that color
What, wait - I don't even...

Eianna
01.16.2012 , 09:01 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Hestis View Post
I got the chest piece from doing Heroics on Voss, but to be honest I don't remember if it was an actual reward, or if I got it from choosing a box. The night I ran them I got one Orange quality chestpiece as a reward, and one from a box, and I don't remember which was which. Somehow I missed the other pieces to this, and now I wish I would have grabbed them, if they were mission rewards.
This setpiece is from the Heroics/End quests/Class quests on Voss in its entirety. I don't remember which Heroics were which except for a few:

-The Chestpiece is definitely from a heroic mission on Voss- I don't remember the exact name of it, but it was one of the Heroic 4 missions.

-The Gloves came from the class quests, but not the ones immediately on Voss. There's an interlude-like section of quests following the Voss ones, and once you get the objective to go to Corellia, you get the gloves from that.

-The boots came from the final non-Class non-Bonus story quest on Voss.

I'm doing the Voss bonus series now, so I'll edit this post with what quests reward the other orange pieces. I'm not including the blues because they're blues, and therefore get replaced too quickly to be of much coincidence.

TheRabbit
01.17.2012 , 11:55 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by toxicundergroov View Post
Any idea what the chest and legs are in that screen?
The chest is the Jedi heavy armor level 40 pvp gear (obviously with trooper mods put in). The legs are Champion Eliminator's Greaves.
Spoiler

jimmybob
01.23.2012 , 01:13 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by SlasherZet View Post
Bought the whole set off GTN today, probably random world drop, here's how it looks like:

TD-17A Colossus 1
TD-17A Colossus 2
TD-17A Colossus 3

All moddable, it also has belt/bracers that are moddable (only have the bracers right now)... Anyway, my new set! Looks awesome.
WHAAAAAT

I watch the GTN at least twice a day and I have never ever seen that helmet, those pants or those boots that were moddable. Let alone ANY moddable wrist/belt items.

I guess it's nice to know they exist but... damn.

A simple wardrobe tab would make this SOOO much easier!!

LordZym
01.23.2012 , 01:20 PM | #115
That blue helmet mentioned earlier looks like the TH-15a commando medic its a decent looking set. Looks great on vik.

jethompson
01.23.2012 , 02:02 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by -sasori View Post
http://i.imgur.com/IZoWS.jpg

Guess i stand out with that color
This is actually a great look. Are the pieces your wearing now custom i.e. fully mod-able?

I am especially looking for a mod-able scout helmet like the one in this screenshot.

jethompson
01.23.2012 , 02:33 PM | #118
Finding things is a pain in this game. TorHead is a baron wasteland of item pictures with no useful info.

Any one know where either of these helmets drops? or if they are crafted where/how to obtain the schematic?

EvilTrollGuy
01.29.2012 , 04:55 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
I believe it's the Phobium Onslaught armor that you're talking about and is available as custom. I have the chest, legs and helm so far in orange schematics.
Where do you get the schematics? I've read the trainer is on Ilum, but I can't find it :/

SnowboardClone
02.09.2012 , 10:10 AM | #120
it will seem that yuo get those from a lightside vendor they both require light 4 and above
Trooper-if youre going to save the galaxy do it in style