Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ava Jaxo "Thinking of you" email

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ava Jaxo "Thinking of you" email

martinogordo
02.25.2012 , 03:36 AM | #11
its strange becose i got a friend that dint have the mission to kiss ava kaxo is wapend to someone else ?

martinogordo
02.25.2012 , 03:51 AM | #12
where in the blacksun distric

DarkCarnage
02.25.2012 , 03:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleious View Post
Women.....So typical

I have not gotten the E-mail yet, when I do I'll see what happens.

And ya her apartment is in the middle of Gang central. What is a fine women like that doing in a place like that ? And with her skills too.
like rent sheap and no one dumb enough to try anything or she kick their butts :P
Server: Shadow Hand ; Char: DarkCarnage SW
Guild: Hellions, i'm pretty easy to find, jsut follow the path of dead bodies, kocked up Sith ladies and crying Impiral soilders, bwhaahhaha.

martinogordo
02.25.2012 , 04:16 AM | #14
dont go there i did go whit every thing and it says "not elegible for this time"

Gent_West
03.01.2012 , 08:47 AM | #15
exact same thing happened to me, I sent in a bug report, hopefully it's addressed in the next patch
The Force is strong with this one

Erevan_Kindelar
03.01.2012 , 08:49 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinzouningen View Post
Got an email from Jaxo titled thinking of you and it said there was a code attached to access the apartment but instead there was a companion gift. anyone else get this? is there a way around this or is this something thats broken? thx
I guess she changed her mind, and the locks... just in case
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

JediQuaker
03.04.2012 , 08:48 PM | #17
Down toward the south-west area of Gangland. It's not marked in any way except being a "Trooper" area.

BTW - I got the mail too, with just the gift attached. And though I found Jaxo's place, I can't get in.

corvuscorvus
04.09.2012 , 05:47 PM | #18
didn't get the gift in the mail, went to her apartment and 'not eligible'...guess she found out about me and Elara.