Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Martial Artist class

Maji
01.02.2012 , 08:31 AM | #1
i would like to see a martial artist class like Teras Kasi Master, fencer or staff fighting something along these lines. What do you think?

Tiresias
01.02.2012 , 08:36 AM | #2
Given how elegant many of the Shadow/Assassin saber attacks already are, and the fact that both Tumult and Spinning Kick have excellent animations, all this AC needs to look like a martial arts master is a few more "routine" kicks/punches that can be rotated into the attack cycle.

I, for one, am disappointed that the interrupt is a Force effect instead of a Chuck Norris-style roundhouse kick to the face, and I wish that I could use Tumult in a regular attack cycle.

AMKSED
01.02.2012 , 11:18 AM | #3
This isn't SWG so, no.

Go play the emulator if you want that garbage.

Faolon
01.02.2012 , 12:49 PM | #4
Jedi Knights have Blade Storm.
Which is an anime style slash with your sword that can hit targets at range.
Master Strike is a cool animation, as well.

Later on you'll get a hilt strike and a spin kick.

Give it a shot. You should get Blade Storm and Master Strike before 10.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

Durzaka
01.02.2012 , 01:05 PM | #5
In a world of alser swords and blaster rifles, i dont think a person who fights with just martial arts will be welcomed.
Durzaka Retribution

Noth
01.02.2012 , 01:16 PM | #6
Yes Teras kasi artist. Lightly armored with no way to avoid damage closing. No teras Kasi should not be in the game as it is inferior to everything already in the game.
╼S T D╾
◈Get Infected◈
Sith Empire│PVP│PST
STD Guild HQRecruitment ThreadGuild Site

BlindRapture
01.02.2012 , 01:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Noth View Post
Yes Teras kasi artist. Lightly armored with no way to avoid damage closing. No teras Kasi should not be in the game as it is inferior to everything already in the game.
Also, Masters of the Teras Kasi was a terrible game. That is all.

ADPowah
01.03.2012 , 12:31 PM | #8
OMG yes plz to the Force Monk.

I loved in KOTOR2 how you could improve your hand to hand combat.

Bead
01.03.2012 , 01:33 PM | #9
I'd rather see a class that focus on its pets, maybe a droid builder/tech that uses presence as a main stat.

ROMUBOTHUGORUGOR
01.03.2012 , 01:38 PM | #10
A barehanded brawler type class would be so nice. I was actually thinking of this myself. It would go two paths, to be a Force sensitive monk type fighter or a brawler with monstrous strength. Both can tank but only Force sensitive monk can become a healer as well.