Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cowboy hats and Twileks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Cowboy hats and Twileks

01.02.2012 , 07:49 AM | #1
So I recently found myself tempted to make a smuggler and a Twilek. And for some reason thought: Hey I could do both at the same time. I'm talking about making a character that is both not what you were thinking, get your mind out of the gutter sheesh.

Anyway there's only one real reason I have for wanting to play a Smuggler and that is this hat!

But Twileks have head tentacle-thingies (which appearantly everyone in the Star War univese finds attractive but nevermind). So my real question before I even get a level done ehre, can I get one of those extremely awesome hats while playing a Twilek or will my floppy ears be in the way? If I can have the hat, how bad it the clipping? A screenshot would be the best late christmas present for me here

01.02.2012 , 09:20 AM | #2
This is how it will look

Click the thing and find out :P

01.02.2012 , 09:31 AM | #3
Yeah, my Twi'lek Smuggler is awesome, but I quickly regretted it when I remembered the cowboy hat later on. I hope they fix helmets for Twi'leks because most of them don't fit and you're stuck with looking like a moron or permanently hiding it.

01.02.2012 , 11:45 AM | #4
Ouch.....that is just terrbile man...seriously they need to fix that issue

01.02.2012 , 01:25 PM | #5
ive seen jedi companions with cloaked hood with little holes for they horns to pop out. i just hope bw makes hats so it changes where our Lekku's change position to fit in the hat like they come down the front of our shoulders or someting .. but as there are alor of clothes meshing together and not fitting properly in this game it saddens me.

i recently got a long jacket yet my pistols poke out the sides half in half out and it looks ghastly as a screenshot of it. which i can't be bothered to upload cos i hate the look :P

they still need alot of basic fixes in the game.
Millacano - Sith Sorcerer
Picked a USA server as EU populations are bassicly dead.

01.03.2012 , 05:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Yoquh View Post
This is how it will look

This is baaaaad. Thanks for posting this, it will save me from making a terrible mistake
You'd really think they had noticed clipping in the two hundred bazillion years it took to make this game.

01.03.2012 , 05:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Yoquh View Post
This is how it will look

wow that really sucks, already lvl15 on my twilek smuggler though so I don't feel like rerolling : /

01.13.2012 , 03:32 PM | #8
Wow. this is really terrible.. i am level 26 on my smuggler, and i was very excited about wearing a cowboy hat.. now am just floored with disappointment.. i sure hope this is high on the list of priorities, cuz this is quite a letdown.
"Use the fork, Frederick"
───(your knee)───► - Taekwondoboy

01.13.2012 , 04:19 PM | #9
Good, sweet, lord. Just. Man........

01.14.2012 , 12:46 AM | #10
Nooooooooo. D:
My poor twi'lek...

How disappointing.