Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG : Flurry Players Check In

Minguss
12.16.2011 , 10:21 PM | #41
Pre-cu Flurry, Minguss, John-Moses, and Bulletproof Kevlar. Queue is long on HOG but my toons are already there. Probably create toons on a few others as well since the line sems to be hours long.
Bulletproof - Mingus - Pof5 -
Refugee from Flurry - Minguss/John-Moses/Bulletproof

thegreenslime
12.16.2011 , 11:23 PM | #42
Erewarr here on "The Swiftsure" Ugh... 2 hours queues... get with it Bioware....

Hero
12.17.2011 , 04:47 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Minguss View Post
Pre-cu Flurry, Minguss, John-Moses, and Bulletproof Kevlar. Queue is long on HOG but my toons are already there. Probably create toons on a few others as well since the line sems to be hours long.
ayyy minguss long time no see. good to see you're rolling on HoG, as well everyone else should. *hint hint*

Sugarme
12.19.2011 , 10:40 AM | #44
There is no way we can all be on one server.. It's horrible just getting in Que as it is now... Why do we all want to wait hours to play a day? It is what it is..
SUGAR || BLEED
Sith Warrior
Port Nowhere

Obi-Shinobi
12.19.2011 , 03:09 PM | #45
We stuck with our destination server (Bondar Crystal), constant ques on HoG really made this an easy decision. Good luck in game fatties!
Obi-Shinobi < Guile >

Legendary Kilr's

Obi-Shinobi
12.19.2011 , 03:13 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Legba View Post
Rev is on the Dreshdae Cantina server
PvE server....really Legba? Come on!!
Obi-Shinobi < Guile >

Legendary Kilr's

Begotten
12.20.2011 , 09:57 AM | #47
Begotten Spectre here! I'm on Jung-ma but queues are starting to piss me off. Where everyone be?

Regards,

Begotten Spectre, Elder Rifles/CM; Elder Rifles/Ranger
Formerly of <TAA>, <WAR> and a couple others I can't remember lol!

opak
12.20.2011 , 11:21 AM | #48
Was only in SWG for a short time but Flurry was where I made my home.

KOA, ILG
Vanguard of Norrath
Come be part of a 10 year legacy

Raist-
12.21.2011 , 09:44 AM | #49
With it being a day after launch, how has your servers gone pvp wise? We gave up on the "new flurry" when DFR and LAW got placed on diffrent servers and instead went after top pvp guilds when kinrith spider broke up and spread to fatman. Got no sleep the night before early access and we worked out plans to get guilds from warhammer/wow/rift/aoc together on vulkar. to have a showdown of epeen pvp guilds, lol. Its made for great smack talking already, everyone thinks they are the best. Getting our premade 50 together by launch has been tough and incomplete, but its been more fun than ever expected. vulkar highway is definitely up there with anchorhead and fatman as the competitive east coast pvp servers among others. naddist rebels server is also a hot spot for premades and warzones. thats where carnage and a few others went.

We have made rebel alts on port nowhere, but from everything seen. rebel side will need the small guilds to consolidate to level up, you don't see any premades. There seems to be plenty of rebels, so we will see where that is at in a month. those prelaunch % imp to rebel is crap. Sure LAW is loving the challenge. Surprised DC with their 200 man army did not go after a big server or another large rebel guild, figure they would have something to prove, but like AoC launch they shy away from competition. ROFL
Delirium@killed_bydeath
Steamrolling rebels like a eighteen wheeler with the drunk driver driving, there's no surviving

magesghost
12.21.2011 , 10:30 AM | #50
This is Magesghost and The-Mage flurry player checking in