Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG : Flurry Players Check In

Zyillo
12.15.2011 , 10:09 PM | #31
The Legacy of Zyillo Fett has begun. /trollface

Great seeing so many familiar faces on HoG!
I have been playing for a month. I deserve a level 50, full Battlemaster gear and the epic mount that you looted from Soa. I will get this all in 1.2 because I am the 99%

INSERTDELETE
12.16.2011 , 01:05 AM | #32
So like.. why don't the people from one server just re-roll on the other. Kinda stupid to play on two separate servers.
INSERT/DELETE - The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Gravefire
12.16.2011 , 04:09 AM | #33
Gravefire from SWG-Flurry checking in.

Zyillo
12.16.2011 , 08:49 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by INSERTDELETE View Post
So like.. why don't the people from one server just re-roll on the other. Kinda stupid to play on two separate servers.
Because 90% of the Flurry population went Imperial - as did the rest of the SWTOR community.

Everyone split to find Republic players.
I have been playing for a month. I deserve a level 50, full Battlemaster gear and the epic mount that you looted from Soa. I will get this all in 1.2 because I am the 99%

INSERTDELETE
12.16.2011 , 09:24 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Zyillo View Post
Because 90% of the Flurry population went Imperial - as did the rest of the SWTOR community.

Everyone split to find Republic players.
So? Half the people who said they would play before launch won't play, and in a month that number will probably go down by another half, and in time populations will balance themselves out. Isn't it better to just deal with it and play with the people that you want to play with?

I wanted to kill all of the Imperials, not just half of them.
INSERT/DELETE - The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

INSERTDELETE
12.16.2011 , 09:49 AM | #36
The point is, I need to know what server to play on, my early access is wasting away.

kodyskillz
12.16.2011 , 10:41 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Theres more flurry guilds going to HoG than anywhere else, not to mention HoG has the best republic pvp guild that was in beta, which will provide serious competition as well as give the server some notoriety in terms of PvP. its also more balanced faction wise and isnt completely skewed empire like port of nowhere is.
Hey Hero! it's Jegoh glad to see more DFR here.
True Story.

Zyillo
12.16.2011 , 10:48 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by INSERTDELETE View Post
So? Half the people who said they would play before launch won't play, and in a month that number will probably go down by another half, and in time populations will balance themselves out. Isn't it better to just deal with it and play with the people that you want to play with?

I wanted to kill all of the Imperials, not just half of them.

DFR and most of the rest of Flurry joined HoG.

If you want a good Repuic guild on HOG you can find Shards of Alderaan. They're a great group of guys with +6 months of beta experience. They run some great premade warzones.

Should the factions remain unbalanced I've already got Republic characters on deck to roll with them. Although HoG seems to be the exception to the Imperial majority rule.

Cineo
12.16.2011 , 11:33 AM | #39
Cineo Kawra - Pre CU SWG flurry checking in...on Kryat Dragon right now.

INSERTDELETE
12.16.2011 , 02:00 PM | #40
Well, I think you Port Nowhere/wherever else people should roll on HoG. Especially since it sounds like you can get a very good fight out of these Shards of Alderaan people.

It's still the EA, so you may as well restart now while you have the chance and won't lose too much progress.