Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does Corellia have a bonus series?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Does Corellia have a bonus series?

AxeX
01.02.2012 , 06:00 AM | #1
And if so, where does it start for Republic? Been searching in game and on search engines looking for a clue for well over 2 hours now but cannot find anything =/ Thanks
Kemira - Level 50 Miraluka Jedi Shadow Tank Ashonde - Level 50 Chiss Powertech Tank
Kel'nera - Level 50 Twi'lek Sith Sorcerer DPS Epick - Level 50 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut DPS

AxeX
01.02.2012 , 06:17 AM | #2
Bump, would really like to know.
Kemira - Level 50 Miraluka Jedi Shadow Tank Ashonde - Level 50 Chiss Powertech Tank
Kel'nera - Level 50 Twi'lek Sith Sorcerer DPS Epick - Level 50 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut DPS

Tsillah
01.02.2012 , 06:21 AM | #3
I play Empire, but I haven't seen any bonus series after the first couple of planets.

I would like to know if there was one for Hoth, because if there was, it couldn't have been more than a quest or two and I really got stuck there for a bit.
Ultimately I am a much more reasonable person when people reply to what I actually wrote instead of what they decided I meant with it

AxeX
01.02.2012 , 06:23 AM | #4
As far as I can tell, the only planets that don't have bonus series are the origin worlds, coruscant/dromund kass, and Quesh. Every other planet has a bonus series.

For Republic, the Hoth bonus series starts at 47, and I believe starts at the Aurek base. So when you get to that level, check your home base for empire.

Valcutio
01.02.2012 , 06:29 AM | #5
Not one that I've found.
~*~*~*~Snowstorm~*~*~*~
-Mask of Nihilus Server-
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I'm a good guy, I just do bad things." - Valcutio

Yfelsung
01.02.2012 , 09:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
I play Empire, but I haven't seen any bonus series after the first couple of planets.

I would like to know if there was one for Hoth, because if there was, it couldn't have been more than a quest or two and I really got stuck there for a bit.
Hoth's starts in the Thul palace (for Empire) but it's much higher level than Hoth's main quests, so you're better off to do Belsavis and then go back to Hoth.
MHORDSUNG SOULGRINDER, LEGATUS OF PHOBOS LEGION

At the end of days the dragon stands tall and with limitless rage it illuminates all.

Giesje
01.06.2012 , 06:58 AM | #7
i was just thinking maybe you need to be lvl 50 since thats the end lvl of that area... i've been searching the web and the game for a bonus too cause i need 1 more comandation..

Aryndelin
01.06.2012 , 02:51 PM | #8
Hoth bonus series becomes avaible for the empire after completing the quests on voss.

After finishing voss (not including bonus series) travel to hoth and one of the guys near the shuttle down on the planet should give you the bonus series starting quest.

I dont know about corellia though.

Lamentari
01.06.2012 , 02:54 PM | #9
I didn't see one myself so I would love to know this as well
Quote: Originally Posted by KroganElite View Post
It is not right to own and trade these creatures. Nerfs are beautiful and majestic beasts. They should be left alone to freely roam great open plains. --PETA

Caldannach
01.06.2012 , 06:11 PM | #10
I want to know about Corellia too if there is one. I know that Hoth bonus starts at 45...
"Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, the lessons after..."