Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

200% Damage increase.

Farabee
01.02.2012 , 01:01 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by dxfiendish View Post
Im actually the tank, an immortal spec juggernaut. Our powertech is our off tank for eternity vault but hes a DPS spec with tanking gear cause our merc is nabbing all the DPS BH gear.

I pretty much hate their guts atm cause heroic HK-47 drops a gun called " The Professional's Choice" and its dropped all 3 times we've done heroic false emperor so our merc is DWing them and our powertech is usin one now also lol.
Heh, I nabbed his tanking saber last night. Pretty awesome upgrade.

Anyways, it just seems like I should tell our DPS jugg that he's out of luck and grab a BH/IA DPS from general to do HMs with at the moment, until we get some more up to level 50. Right now seems like DPS spec juggernauts are lacking in damage output.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Bloodymoon
01.02.2012 , 01:09 PM | #32
Just get a Marauder and let him do Bloodthirst. Problem solved.
aka Moon

Yogol
01.02.2012 , 02:23 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by chamillion View Post
This thread made me lol hard for at least 40 seconds.
And then you died :-)
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Keengamer
01.02.2012 , 02:31 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
For the last boss (bubblegum), her enrage timer is short too and so far we have not found a way get around the enrage timer.
The way to get around it is rather simple, do more damage :S

Keengamer
01.02.2012 , 02:32 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
The last boss of HM BT (Yadira) will ALWAYS get the enrage buff at 10% like clockwork. You can DPS her down in 2 minutes, you can do it in 20 seconds, she'll always enrage and start killing people. It's meant to force people to pop cooldowns and kill her.
This is not true

Farabee
01.02.2012 , 02:47 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Keengamer View Post
This is not true
Record a 720+ p video of a kill where her buff bar is clearly visable. Post it on Youtube and come back.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Canarith
01.02.2012 , 03:09 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
There is no hardmode for Hammer Station. We being running Black Talon HM for days now, farming gear drops to prep for operations. There is a tight enrage timer on Commander G but you can kite him as a tank after he enrages.

There is also a tight enrage timer on the bonus droid boss but you can los him behind a pillar.

For the last boss (bubblegum), her enrage timer is short too and so far we have not found a way get around the enrage timer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFDVz...t_tqHKfIkMTjdv (bubblegum)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAOg...tqlQrnyS7gJJED (Commander G)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8Rc...pxMWagq7d_feju (bonus droid)
We had a few difficulties with it, but we just had the healer do some dps also to make sure the enrage can be beaten. But you are correct, it is a fairly short enrage on the Padawan in hard mode.

Iwipe
01.02.2012 , 04:11 PM | #38
Record a 720+ p video of a kill where her buff bar is clearly visable. Post it on Youtube and come back.
Actually if you look at the bubblegum video I posted, she didn't seem to enrage. You can't see her buff bar in that video but when a boss enrages they glow red and she didn't. I will double check tonight when we run it but it is an interesting idea.

Ashnazg
01.02.2012 , 05:25 PM | #39
The last boss of HM BT (Yadira) will ALWAYS get the enrage buff at 10% like clockwork. You can DPS her down in 2 minutes, you can do it in 20 seconds, she'll always enrage and start killing people. It's meant to force people to pop cooldowns and kill her.
Thats not true.

I just killed her with 3 dps (2 sorcs 1 merc) and Adronikus Revel. Never even hit enrage.

Iwipe
01.02.2012 , 05:53 PM | #40
You did a hardmode with a companion and no tanks?