Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

200% Damage increase.

Bloodymoon
01.02.2012 , 10:13 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
The last boss of HM BT (Yadira) will ALWAYS get the enrage buff at 10% like clockwork. You can DPS her down in 2 minutes, you can do it in 20 seconds, she'll always enrage and start killing people. It's meant to force people to pop cooldowns and kill her.
Never happens to us. This is one of the bosses where the healer can dps...
aka Moon

halfhourofpower
01.02.2012 , 10:26 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jigglypants View Post
It's called enrage, and the bosses gain this buff because you took too long to kill him.

Get your dps to perform better by upgrading their gear and actually figure out how to perform well with their dps-rotation.
Huh, a pity we don't have a tool to measure dps to know where the performance is insufficient.
KFC, now with more Jesus!

Farabee
01.02.2012 , 10:44 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodymoon View Post
Never happens to us. This is one of the bosses where the healer can dps...
It probably happened and you burned through it before she did her hop-around ability to kill anyone. The tank damage doesn't ramp up significantly in either enrage mode.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

dxfiendish
01.02.2012 , 12:29 PM | #24
The only enrage i've ever hit in HM flashpoints is Storm Squad at the end of boarding party which is already known for being overtuned. That and Soa, the last boss in the Eternity Vault.

They give pretty ample time to kill things considering the group I run with is using blue 50 - epic 52 gear.
Hi lava lamp

Farabee
01.02.2012 , 12:31 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by dxfiendish View Post
The only enrage i've ever hit in HM flashpoints is Storm Squad at the end of boarding party which is already known for being overtuned. That and Soa, the last boss in the Eternity Vault.

They give pretty ample time to kill things considering the group I run with is using blue 50 - epic 52 gear.
Depends on group comp. Any group with a sniper/gunslinger will beat enrage timers handily, even with a badly-geared sniper. They put out far and above more DPS than any other AC right now.

Unfortunately my guild doesn't have one yet.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

dxfiendish
01.02.2012 , 12:36 PM | #26
Depends on group comp. Any group with a sniper/gunslinger will beat enrage timers handily, even with a badly-geared sniper. They put out far and above more DPS than any other AC right now.

Unfortunately my guild doesn't have one yet.

i run with a powertech merc and a healing sorc
Hi lava lamp

SithZigg
01.02.2012 , 12:38 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by chamillion View Post
This thread made me lol hard for at least 40 seconds.
A 200% increase in lol.
I'm a Sith Enchantress, I do evil Sith dances! And when you look into my eyes, I'll put you in trances! And you know what I'll do? I will make a Sith brew! And finish you off with force lighting too! Soooooooooooo, watch out!

Farabee
01.02.2012 , 12:39 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by dxfiendish View Post
i run with a powertech merc and a healing sorc
Are the PT and merc your DPS classes, or is the PT the tank? It's a pretty well knon fact right now that PT tanks put out more DPS than Juggernauts, which may also be a problem.

All I know is, the first time I ran HM BT, we had a Sniper and Assassin and all the bosses were loot vendors. Ran with a Vengeance Jugg and fresh 50 Merc (dunno the spec) and got eaten the next time.

dxfiendish
01.02.2012 , 12:43 PM | #29
Im actually the tank, an immortal spec juggernaut. Our powertech is our off tank for eternity vault but hes a DPS spec with tanking gear cause our merc is nabbing all the DPS BH gear.

I pretty much hate their guts atm cause heroic HK-47 drops a gun called " The Professional's Choice" and its dropped all 3 times we've done heroic false emperor so our merc is DWing them and our powertech is usin one now also lol.
Hi lava lamp

dxfiendish
01.02.2012 , 12:49 PM | #30
Are the PT and merc your DPS classes, or is the PT the tank? It's a pretty well knon fact right now that PT tanks put out more DPS than Juggernauts, which may also be a problem.

All I know is, the first time I ran HM BT, we had a Sniper and Assassin and all the bosses were loot vendors. Ran with a Vengeance Jugg and fresh 50 Merc (dunno the spec) and got eaten the next time.
actually now that I think about it, we have hit one enrage timer which was " Sith Entity" or w/e the bonus boss is called in False Emperor but between sabreward and my trinket i have an 80% chance to avoid damage so we just ripped the last 4-5% down w/o me even taking any damage.
Hi lava lamp