Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World PvP in PVE servers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
World PvP in PVE servers?

Kellour
12.14.2011 , 06:32 AM | #11
So, if you roll on a PvE server are you able to flag up for open world PvP on ANY Planet you want - or does it HAVE to be Ilum or one of the Warzones? My assumption had been that you'd just be able to turn on your PvP flag wherever you liked if you'd rolled on a PvE server, but I'm having trouble finding that out definitively.

Stovokor
12.14.2011 , 06:49 AM | #12
In addition to Illum the other open PvP zone at launch is Smugglers Den.
http://torwars.com/2011/11/18/new-sw...d-outlaws-den/

There were Illum PvP videos listed on forum prior to wipe. ( check youtube or twitchtv ). Might still be on the net. You have to enter Smugglers Den on Tatooine and it is FFA ( able to kill own faction )
Stovokor
Honey Badgers | Hidden Fortress

Wound in The Force | The Bastion

Spyde
12.14.2011 , 08:11 AM | #13
I love pvp, but i hate ganking.

Sorry but ganking is not pvp.

To easy to roll a FOTM class and faceroll.

Or i dont know how many times ive been doing PVE fighting things i shouldnt just for a stealthed character to ream me as soon as i am at 25% heath.

no to mention.

Operative + companion = Auto win.

He will sap or "CC" Your companion then gank you out of stealth with his companion

Kellour
12.14.2011 , 08:34 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Stovokor View Post
In addition to Illum the other open PvP zone at launch is Smugglers Den.
http://torwars.com/2011/11/18/new-sw...d-outlaws-den/

There were Illum PvP videos listed on forum prior to wipe. ( check youtube or twitchtv ). Might still be on the net. You have to enter Smugglers Den on Tatooine and it is FFA ( able to kill own faction )
Yea, I'm actually fairly excited about Smuggler's Den, I enjoy crafting as well But out of curiosity, you can still flag up for PvP anywhere/any planet you like on a PvE server correct?

ninjashadowdark
12.14.2011 , 08:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kellour View Post
Yea, I'm actually fairly excited about Smuggler's Den, I enjoy crafting as well But out of curiosity, you can still flag up for PvP anywhere/any planet you like on a PvE server correct?

yes you can but if you want pure pvp pvp sever . Pvp sever has no rules . I been there in early beta was fun for awhile ^^