Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2N2 Weapons

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GeorgZoeller
01.21.2012 , 11:45 PM | #21 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Dear Sir,

I am writing to you in response to your complaint about our product, the C2-N2 droid. We regret that you are experiencing difficulties with this award winning, state of the art household droid.

Sadly, we have to inform you, that the C2-N2 droid, and its Imperial counterpart, the 2V-R8 autonomous ship maintenance unit, are not rated for combat at this time.

Several regrettable incidents, including the loss of a full squad of SIS operatives (apparently triggered by a malfunctioning speech unit voicing its congratulations to the undercover team during a deep cover infiltration mission), have lead the Republic Technical Support Corps to revoke the combat certification from these units and forced us to replace the 'advanced weapon and martial training ROM' from the programming of the unit.

These facts have been clearly disclosed to customers at time of sale, as well as in the programmatic introductory conversation program voiced upon owner transfer.

For this reason, we cannot take responsibility for your problems.

We are however pleased to announce that future updates to the unit's artificial intelligence core will dramatically increase the efficiency of it's emergency medical protocol features - and add some other, more questionable features.

The C2 Droid Corporation is also pleased to announce that we have started investigations into a new line of droid casings and cores, aimed at improving the efficiency of the unit's assembly and construction features. No official release date for this line of top end equipment has been determined at this point.

We thank you for your interest in our product.

The Management

C2-N2 - The only thing that crits is his voice in your earchannel!

radersdad
01.21.2012 , 11:55 PM | #22
Since he is so fond of slapping enemies I propose he be allowed to equip either a fan like Victorian-era ladies used or a ten pound trout.

ShadoeWrayth
01.22.2012 , 10:43 AM | #23
Nah, give him the ability to equip cooking utensils: Frying Pans, Tea Kettles, Very Large Spatulas maybe...

But actually, what would make him unique is if he had the special ability to wield a generator in each hand... whether or not the shield chances would stack, I don't care... but then he wouldn't have a weapon, and could not attack at all (since prime hand would be listed as a non-damaging item - whereas an empty hand has a damage rating)

reaperkeepet
01.24.2012 , 03:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA View Post
I recommend taping about 40 thermal detonators to him and telling him to "CHARGE!!!!"

ROFL this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

Thradar
01.24.2012 , 03:38 PM | #25
Hand him a broom and tell him to shut up. That's all he's good for.

Halofax
01.24.2012 , 03:38 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Dear Sir,

I am writing to you in response to your complaint about our product, the C2-N2 droid. We regret that you are experiencing difficulties with this award winning, state of the art household droid.

Sadly, we have to inform you, that the C2-N2 droid, and its Imperial counterpart, the 2V-R8 autonomous ship maintenance unit, are not rated for combat at this time.

Several regrettable incidents, including the loss of a full squad of SIS operatives (apparently triggered by a malfunctioning speech unit voicing its congratulations to the undercover team during a deep cover infiltration mission), have lead the Republic Technical Support Corps to revoke the combat certification from these units and forced us to replace the 'advanced weapon and martial training ROM' from the programming of the unit.

These facts have been clearly disclosed to customers at time of sale, as well as in the programmatic introductory conversation program voiced upon owner transfer.

We are however pleased to announce that future updates to the unit's artificial intelligence core will dramatically increase the efficiency of it's emergency medical protocol features - and add some other, more questionable features.

The C2 Droid Corporation is also pleased to announce that we have started investigations into a new line of droid casings and cores, aimed at improving the efficiency of the unit's assembly and construction features. No official release date for this line of top end equipment has been determined at this point.

The Management

And people say this games Dev's arent awesome.

SalvorHardin
01.24.2012 , 03:44 PM | #27
Awesome reply Georg !

And great news about droid casings and cores !! Thank you very much !

KemoShaw
01.24.2012 , 03:52 PM | #28
that Dev reply...is Awesome Sir...awesome...
Gilgamesh Enkidu
lvl 50 Maurader
Seraphim
Fear the SITH

AaronPenick
01.24.2012 , 04:05 PM | #29

I was amused until this. Then I LMFAO!
Please remember to engage your brain before posting on the forums

GamewizX
01.24.2012 , 04:44 PM | #30
Dear Sir,

The Management

Best. Response. Ever.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)