Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not Happy

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 08:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Crohadan View Post
i played a sage for three builds as a full time tester. if ToT is your gripe then sorry. overall i thought mechanics game wide were just bad. nothing new as far as combat, its simple ability spam that has been in every mmo with the exception of AoC. just sad that this is supposed to "change the way MMO's will be done"

i'm going to give it time and see where it goes, but from the looks of things its headed down easy street to instagratification lane...see wow
In case you were curious... got a Combat Medic to 29... not any better.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 08:43 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvaus View Post
get a life

How? By crying about how unfair the world is?
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

SWEEPERR
12.13.2011 , 08:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvaus View Post
stop trolling dude. Get a life
Lol. Look at your OP. :P

It makes perfect sense. This way starter worlds aren't backed up and people will have moved on by the time many more players are let in. It's a pain in the butt to quest while countless other players are vying for the same objects/mobs.

Zorvaus
12.13.2011 , 08:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
How? By crying about how unfair the world is?
rofl.

Why dont we bring the entire galaxy into this one huh ? troll troll troll geez i love the forums =D

Paralassa
12.13.2011 , 08:45 PM | #15
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for early game access/waves:

Final Wave Sent!

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!