Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not Happy

Zorvaus
12.13.2011 , 08:31 PM | #1
Hey, How about we allow 5 waves onto the servers in 8 hours. And then over the next 20 hours................. we allow the 5 waves of players to advance to lvl 25 before allowing any more players in.

Zorvaus
12.13.2011 , 08:33 PM | #2
anyone think thats a really great idea? how does the community feel about it. ???

Alaras
12.13.2011 , 08:33 PM | #3
Gee then the 5 waves starting the next day have fewer people to contend with during questing. Makes perfect sense to me.

Folks, it's a GAME!!!! All this stressing out for no real reason. It's just silly
Alaras Swiftstar - Jedi Shadow
The Guardians - Republic Division

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 08:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvaus View Post
anyone think thats a really great idea? how does the community feel about it. ???

I think it's fine as is.

I'll probably get in tomorrow, if not I'll read a book, go for a walk or do any number of other things that don't involve tears.

Unless it's a really sad book or I step on a nail or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 08:35 PM | #5
Get a refund and wait for Guild Wars 2. I did. The beta wasn't that impressive for this game anyways... game mechanics as a healer was god awful.

Juhlanar
12.13.2011 , 08:37 PM | #6
quote: Unless it's a really sad book or I step on a nail or something.

Hahaha!!

RobmanCool
12.13.2011 , 08:37 PM | #7
seeing all the server population sitting at standard and light is depressing. They could have allowed twice the people in (give or take) and probably had half the people complaining. the ones bashing the complainers are mostly already playing (please note I said MOSTLY)

While a staggered launch is a fantastic idea, maybe opening the floodgates a bit more wouldnt hurt either.

Lardar
12.13.2011 , 08:38 PM | #8
mechanics seems fine to me , and the launch is perfect, who cares if people rush off to 50, its less people in my way when i get in, rather see this than server ques and crash hour after hour and being brought down and hotfixed, ever play wow? i did since launch and every expac and launch was bad for the community, this is by far the best idea ever

Crohadan
12.13.2011 , 08:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanvich View Post
Get a refund and wait for Guild Wars 2. I did. The beta wasn't that impressive for this game anyways... game mechanics as a healer was god awful.
i played a sage for three builds as a full time tester. if ToT is your gripe then sorry. overall i thought mechanics game wide were just bad. nothing new as far as combat, its simple ability spam that has been in every mmo with the exception of AoC. just sad that this is supposed to "change the way MMO's will be done"

i'm going to give it time and see where it goes, but from the looks of things its headed down easy street to instagratification lane...see wow
Militarygamers.com, serving those that came before us, served with us, and will come after us. Find out more at http://www.militarygamers.com
This is protocol droid sw-01 thank your for your bug report, expect no response from us because we really dont care. /ticket_closed

Zorvaus
12.13.2011 , 08:40 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lardar View Post
mechanics seems fine to me , and the launch is perfect, who cares if people rush off to 50, its less people in my way when i get in, rather see this than server ques and crash hour after hour and being brought down and hotfixed, ever play wow? i did since launch and every expac and launch was bad for the community, this is by far the best idea ever
No, I did not play wow. Ever.

I'm sorry but your reply has so little to do with the subject I will not comment beyond what I have.