Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

This is what you have to look forward to at 50...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
This is what you have to look forward to at 50...

KetMalice's Avatar


KetMalice
01.01.2012 , 09:37 PM | #1
Falling through the world....

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5..._52_604656.jpg

Then not being able to reconnect after being kicked by a buggy Flashpoint and then waiting in que again, oh and finding out it resets ALL of your game settings...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5..._11_600263.jpg

And then not being able to get into a Flashpoint/Operation because the system is so buggy. And then not being able to even accept a group invite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOHKYeR-tdQ

Oh, and after 16 days of not being able to complete my class quest, yeah...guess I will go and eat worms!

Jamus_Divinus's Avatar


Jamus_Divinus
01.01.2012 , 09:41 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
Falling through the world....

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5..._52_604656.jpg

Then not being able to reconnect after being kicked by a buggy Flashpoint and then waiting in que again

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5..._11_600263.jpg

And then not being able to get into a Flashpoint/Operation because the system is so buggy. And then not being able to even accept a group invite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOHKYeR-tdQ

Oh, and after 16 days of not being able to complete my class quest, yeah...guess I will go and eat worms!
Please put the date you're quitting in your sig.

There are ways to present requests for bug fixes...and your way isn't the most constructive LOL.

Seriously, when are you quitting?

P.S. If you're not quitting then may I suggest a less angry tone of posts (generally your 49,857,872 anti-TOR posts are becoming a freekshow of stubborn ranting).

My 2 cents
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26700 Ships mastered: 21/24

KetMalice's Avatar


KetMalice
01.01.2012 , 09:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamus_Divinus View Post
Please put the date you're quitting in your sig.

There are ways to present requests for bug fixes...and your way isn't the most constructive LOL.

Seriously, when you quitting?

P.S. If you're not quitting then may I suggest a less angry tone of posts (generally your 49,857,872 anti-TOR posts are becoming a freekshow of stubborn ranting).

My 2 cents
And you don't have a problem with someone not being able to do anything but re-roll an alt because the game is so buggy?

All we want is for a DEV to say what is going on. They have been NO WHERE. A random post here and there about nothing of value. Is it too much to ask for a Dev to let us now what is going on? What there plan is? The state of 40+ gameplay is atrocious. It is pretty much unplayable for a lot of people.

Dext's Avatar


Dext
01.01.2012 , 09:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
And you don't have a problem with someone not being able to do anything but re-roll an alt because the game is so buggy?

All we want is for a DEV to say what is going on. They have been NO WHERE. A random post here and there about nothing of value. Is it too much to ask for a Dev to let us now what is going on? What there plan is? The state of 40+ gameplay is atrocious. It is pretty much unplayable for a lot of people.
I am 50 and can do every thing.
CE VIP
Current Book: Vector Prime
Next Book: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
New Republic Navy

Jamus_Divinus's Avatar


Jamus_Divinus
01.01.2012 , 09:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
And you don't have a problem with someone not being able to do anything but re-roll an alt because the game is so buggy?
I have a huge problem with it.

Infact I find content breaking bugs to be the most annoying kind tbh. Drive me up the wall lol.

I just believe there are ways to express it without all your negative posts one after another.

Example: Forums have been up now 19 days iirc. 19 days and you've made 400 plus posts. Each one negative (well, 95% of them). That's more than 20 negative posts a day for 3 weeks.

All I want to know is for how much longer will you be gracing us with your presence?

P.S. The lack of a suitable BH class-story bug fix is embarassing for Bioware imo. Can't agree with your daily 'reactions' though, sorry.
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26700 Ships mastered: 21/24

Senatsu's Avatar


Senatsu
01.01.2012 , 09:47 PM | #6
So you base the entirety of what to expect at level 50 towards a freak accident where you happened to fall through the world? When WoW launched I fell through the world 2-3 times every day for the first 2 years.

Jimsvaliant's Avatar


Jimsvaliant
01.01.2012 , 09:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Senatsu View Post
So you base the entirety of what to expect at level 50 towards a freak accident where you happened to fall through the world? When WoW launched I fell through the world 2-3 times every day for the first 2 years.
I fell through Stormwind last week. Thats what I had to look forward to at 85 since we're selecting worse case scenarios.

KetMalice's Avatar


KetMalice
01.01.2012 , 09:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Senatsu View Post
So you base the entirety of what to expect at level 50 towards a freak accident where you happened to fall through the world? When WoW launched I fell through the world 2-3 times every day for the first 2 years.
No it happens all the time..., and then it kicks you from the game, and then it gives that pop up that won't allow you to reconnect, and then you have to do a hard restart to reconnect, and then when you get in the game ALL of your settings have been reset. Do you know how annoying it is to reset your settings?

KetMalice's Avatar


KetMalice
01.01.2012 , 09:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamus_Divinus View Post
I have a huge problem with it.

Infact I find content breaking bugs to be the most annoying kind tbh. Drive me up the wall lol.

I just believe there are ways to express it without all your negative posts one after another.

Example: Forums have been up now 19 days iirc. 19 days and you've made 400 plus posts. Each one negative (well, 95% of them). That's more than 20 negative posts a day for 3 weeks.

All I want to know is for how much longer will you be gracing us with your presence?

P.S. The lack of a suitable BH class-story bug fix is embarassing for Bioware imo. Can't agree with your daily 'reactions' though, sorry.
Yes I am going to keep posting my negative EXPERIENCES. It's not like I just make up the 47834789 things that have happened to me that stopped me in my tracks. I am paying for something I can not use in the way intended. I will keep posting until a Dev actually does his job and tells us what is going on. They have been absent from the forums since Pre-Release save 2-3 posts about random things.

Senatsu's Avatar


Senatsu
01.01.2012 , 09:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KetMalice View Post
No it happens all the time..., and then it kicks you from the game, and then it gives that pop up that won't allow you to reconnect, and then you have to do a hard restart to reconnect, and then when you get in the game ALL of your settings have been reset. Do you know how annoying it is to reset your settings?
I played in the beta, trust me, I know how annoying the setting resets are.