Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

preorder code

deadjester
12.13.2011 , 08:29 PM | #1
ok logged into my acct and it's saying i don't have a preorder attached....checked the email and tried putting the code in...(again, as i had done it the day i got the preorder email.) but it's saying it's used up...is there a way to check this? i'm not in game yet, do have it d/led though, just waiting on my access email.

masteraleks
12.13.2011 , 08:31 PM | #2
I have the same issue. might be a different product key from preorder key. will see.
Chaos is Recruiting for the Darkside! PVP on USeast - Click here to Join -

Maxican
12.13.2011 , 08:34 PM | #3
For some reason it looks like the date I entered my code is the wrong date on my account, I think someone may have botched something kinda worrying

obliviongate
12.13.2011 , 08:38 PM | #4
ya this really sucks.. waiting around for this email when it says u havent entered your code on the account summary page then go to my account under the pre-order code.. it says ive entered my code for the CE blah.. from gamestop.. ***.. nothing like wasting $180 for 1 day shipping and early game access for nothing.. Where oo where can my Email be..lol..

obliviongate
12.13.2011 , 10:12 PM | #5
zzzzzz.....

Smilfink
12.13.2011 , 10:13 PM | #6
Read the forum dudes! Making the same post every minute, when there are threads explaining it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 10:17 PM | #7
Kind of in the same boat here. Guess they should have beta tested this side of the game as well. I have never scene such a FUBAR on pre-order access.

I was in Beta since late August and now I just feel like walking away from this game and not even spening any more time with it.

Maarak
12.13.2011 , 10:25 PM | #9
I know this sounds super crazy but I why doesn't the error message say something like "You have not yet been admitted to Early Access. You will receive an email when you have beeen admitted." Why an ambiguous error message that does nothing but frustrates your customers?