Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Registered a while ago and now my account says I need a code...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Registered a while ago and now my account says I need a code...

KineticAesthetic
12.13.2011 , 08:28 PM | #1
I registered my ore order code in Nov, but now on my account it says that i need to register in order to get early access. When I enter the code that I received after pre ordering the system says that the code is already in use. If I cant get my code to work, I cant set up payment info and get my early access. I'm not complaning about not getting in today, as I already figured i wouldn't, I'm just wondering what is going on with my account. Does anyone know anything about this?

Kizmet
12.13.2011 , 08:30 PM | #2
From My understanding if you can read this forum your account is already flagged for Early access.

Biowulf
12.13.2011 , 08:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KineticAesthetic View Post
I registered my ore order code in Nov, but now on my account it says that i need to register in order to get early access. When I enter the code that I received after pre ordering the system says that the code is already in use. If I cant get my code to work, I cant set up payment info and get my early access. I'm not complaning about not getting in today, as I already figured i wouldn't, I'm just wondering what is going on with my account. Does anyone know anything about this?
I believe the code it's asking for is the actual game code for the 20th. The code you entered for pre-order was the pre-order key. If I'm correct, they're mutually exclusive.

Since most people haven't paid for the game yet, at least for online orders, they don't technically own the game.

Just the $5 preorder key.

Freeball
12.13.2011 , 08:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KineticAesthetic View Post
You just said you used your code when you preordered, and then tried to use it again? Of course it is already in use. Access is staggered, you havent been given the go ahead yet. Be patient.

KineticAesthetic
12.13.2011 , 08:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeball View Post
You just said you used your code when you preordered, and then tried to use it again? Of course it is already in use. Access is staggered, you havent been given the go ahead yet. Be patient.
Its not an issue of paitience. I will get in when i get in. Its an issue of wondering if there is a problem with my account that wont allow me to get in at all.