Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Death in Flashpoint = 2 useless loading

aanthoine
01.01.2012 , 07:11 PM | #11
I assumed you played at least past level 10, seems like i m wrong

Kneemo
01.01.2012 , 07:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by aanthoine View Post
Did you really read my post? or just can't read man ? read again... there is a part on PUT SOMETHING LIKE A SHIELD IN PVP SO YOU HAVE TO WAIT A BIT, NOT BACK IN IMMEDIATLY...

Why do people answer without even reading... seriously...
so what does it matter if you wait 30 sec behind a wall vs 30 sec of load screens.

makes no difference. keep it the way it is. at the very least, like somebody else said it gives you a chance to repair without having to leave again.

aanthoine
01.01.2012 , 07:21 PM | #13
you can chat with your team mate, guild, do mission, craft, etc... and it doesn't use ressources of your hdd

Kneemo
01.01.2012 , 07:29 PM | #14
no convo with anybody in this game is so important you can't wait 30 sec.

aanthoine
01.01.2012 , 07:32 PM | #15
Is it better to have 2 loading ? or none? use your hdd like hell or not ? seriously, stop trying to find something just to say no it's stupid, if you think about it a second, there is NO downside to it, only an amelioration, if everyone was like you, games wouldn't evovle a bit...

Skodan
01.01.2012 , 08:11 PM | #16
i agree with the OP, my game takes at least a minute to load between instances, phases, whatever you call it, taking elevators im fine it loads immediately, but when i have to reenter a FP from the outside it takes a good minute for me too load everything in

it would be nice not having these two load screens
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

caultonpos
01.01.2012 , 08:51 PM | #17
Same as OP, its annoying. When I play at one location I have a slow computer and the screen loading is painful - 15 - 30 seconds. At home its faster.

Either way, its a poor user experience.